The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement

Go down 
+15
cravd
Adminbot
logansam
Erroratu
DARK!!
vor76
Alan Joestar
tank402
Anarky
crosspotts1.0
E.nigma
JEDDragon
Mach3
animaraz
Ax
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 3:26 pm

well I meant after I did Spidey and Sephiroth and after you made the first roster though batman series was on my to do list of most definite ones to do if i had to do it but you beat me to it so if can't beat them join them I'm also gonna keep your game play style so I need to reference it to yours XD

I am gonna do this roster for sure though anything made in 1992-1995 are gonna be my the default design trust me I also hate some of the later designs this be good practice for me to match your work The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 311127478

Robin (Tim drake), Batgirl, Nightwing, Man-Bat,
Killercrock, Bane, Posion Ivy, Harley Quinn
            Ra's al Ghul, The Phantasm

I think Nightwing I base it off your Robin and mod it to have more new move and abilities so it's not gonna be a clone.  Tim drake robin is probably the only one I'll go with the 1997 - 1998 style seeing he started in that style any how
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 7:52 pm

That's fine, yeah. It'll be awhile but not too long. It's a quick project it seems and I am sure others will appreciate your contributions to the series style.

I'm planning also to design maybe some hitsparks and bg hyper splashes and all that stuff to make it match a bit more so it feels like it would maybe match together a little. That will be down the road, I'm looking at alphas and betas for now The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 670481599 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 8:47 pm

E.nigma wrote:
nope i want a beautiful sig, with a lot of edits, i'm waiting to have more and i send everything to you.
UHATS COOL ILL BE WATING
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 6:21 pm

Man I Love This Project! Everyone Looks Really Good Ax! Can´t wait Personally Can´t Wait for your robin!
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 6:47 pm

Alan Joestar wrote:
Man I Love This Project! Everyone Looks Really Good Ax! Can´t wait Personally Can´t Wait for your robin!
Yeah I figure the bases would make him very acrobatic. I personal like this Robin the best, something about his mask & size weight just makes him so cool, like he could have been his own action hero in his own series, but that might explain the whole nightwing thing, but still you have to love those classic colors on this kind of fighter pirat 

I think he's going to be my favorite tongue 
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 6:51 pm

indeed the bases seem extremly good for him! im sure you will do him justice!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
vor76

vor76

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 4:49 pm

I'm not sure if this will be of any use to you but i have ripped and coverted the intro from The Animated series with sound if it is of any use to you
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: SALUDOS PROGRAMA   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 7:10 am

ESE DOS CARAS Y EL PINGUINO SE VEN MUY BIEN.CUANDO LOS SACARAS?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 7:33 am

DARK!! wrote:
When the hell will you start talking in English?
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 9:23 am

Erroratu wrote:
DARK!! wrote:
When the hell will you start talking in Spanish?
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 9:25 am

I like your Project AX The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 670481599 
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 9:42 am

Erroratu wrote:
DARK!! wrote:
¿Cual es tu problema bato? Deja de hecharle tanta crema a tus tacos
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 10:02 am

animaraz wrote:
Erroratu wrote:
DARK!! wrote:
¿Cual es tu problema bato? Deja de hecharle tanta crema a tus tacos
This is an English speaking forum,i expected people to,you know,speak english.
Also i have no idea what you said,Google translate sucks...a lot
logansam wrote:
When the hell will you start talking in Spanish?
When you finnaly decide to answer the question i asked you on youtube about the Marvel vs DC-Blackest Night custom ports
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 11:23 am

Okay, let this please be the end of all this negative talk.

While the majority of people speak English here, it has never been outright stated that one must only post in English. The google translate application added to the website will help anyone read anything in a different language, it unfortunately will not do that for English due to that being the default language it is set on. If we have an application like that attached, we definitely cannot force people to speak in English the way it works.

People will just have to either be cool with asking whatever in a different language and many people not knowing what they say, or English speaking folks dealing with the fact they may not be able to read everything without the help of an outside application.

On a related matter, I have firefox with the add-on 'fast translate' which to operate it includes only highlighting the text, the clicking the application button in the browser bar. Works great if/when I want to use it.

Last edited by Adminbot on October 26th 2013, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
cravd

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 11:49 am

right click and read exactly what I want to translate.
but just try to put my language of the two ways.

exacto click derecho y leo lo que me interesa traducir.
pero igual trato de poner mi idioma de las 2 formas posibles.

... The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 2297681634 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement   The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Batman - Official Full Game Announcement
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next