The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen Emptyby Doom Today at 10:28 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen Empty
PostSubject: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 1:16 pm

ok this thing I've been working on since 2006 so some what happy to say I gonna release him for the second time exclusively here on mugen multiverse

so far it's been many years of work on making a very detailed gundam game still not done with him I might redo this version using Kamikazes version

still it has a lot bug and AI might get wired on ya I'll update a vid of what it can fully do later and commands as well

this is an early video and it outdated

commands and info coming soon

Link:

please delete the old post out side of this section
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Mach3

Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 2:14 pm

OK, I'll handle fixing this guy up. Do you plan on implementing any other moves? I'll need to know before I begin work on this one.
Also, which one should I get the beta version or this version 2?
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 2:46 pm

sadly nun are gonna be made into anything further. I redoing wing zero with kamikazes version I've done so many wing zero's over and over again and lost a lot of data over the years. can't say how many i made but gonna mix all those ideas I gathered into the new wing zero.

sadly this means the others are just junk parts that will help code the new one I've done a lot experimental coding over the years I got a clear view on this though I'm stuck with 5 projects now I do need help though I let these out here to let people know I've been working on them for years and maybe to have a buck up if I lose anything again XP though the beta 2 is the version most of the ideas will be transferred

if you wanna help I do need kamikazes versions to have the basic coding off that beta wing zero
I have like ton of chars and sprites that could be used as the building blocks for the final versions i want to make I need to ask another guy who's wanted to help me as well to come over here
his known as Ryusei date also known as gundam_player in the old gundam war fourm's

gee maybe we can go back to that old forum and talk some more I ask him to come over there
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 2:51 pm

So you're using Kaze's Wing Zero? OK, then, I'll simply wait for you to finish that one. If you run into a problem you cannot solve, send me a pm. I love this Version 2, by the way. Also, check your pm to see a video I made of my work on Wing Gundam.
When you say coding...eh, I'd rather just create the coding on the fly as we need it. I'll use your Gundam from time to time.
What I really need you to do is give me a list of what you want to keep from the beta version (version 2 was way better, though). You can just call this our joint project.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 3:01 pm

Mach3 wrote:
So you're using Kaze's Wing Zero? OK, then, I'll simply wait for you to finish that one. If you run into a problem you cannot solve, send me a pm. I love this Version 2, by the way. Also, check your pm to see a video I made of my work on Wing Gundam.
When you say coding...eh, I'd rather just create the coding on the fly as we need it. I'll use your Gundam from time to time.
What I really need you to do is give me a list of what you want to keep from the beta version (version 2 was way better, though). You can just call this our joint project.
I see yeah all of it seems good on beta 2 mix with what ever improvements version 2 had

though that very advanced coding so it's hard to list that beta 2 has a huge set of stuff though I PM a full video it to explain that dose then it's not simplly what the first video showed on top that it dose more stuff than that it has stage effects and stuff like that

I think you might want the final version I'm gonna make anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 4:57 pm

Definitely the final version is what I want. I'll just chill for a bit until you're done, then I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 5:54 pm

WOW it looks so cool the little pilot can even get out and walk around great job! I look forward to a further update. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 8:43 am

Some more sound fxs can be added. I noticed the blocking still sounded like kfm's block. There must be a gundam sound for hitting solid metal?
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 1:05 pm

yeah I haven't gotten to that yet usually I code first then set the cool sounds and artwork last XD
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 2:09 pm

I can take care of that right away, Ax. Jed, you want me to take care of Ax?
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 2:16 pm

if you want these versions aren't gonna be the official ones though so go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 4:16 pm

Well, then, it seems a more appropriate question would be, Ax, do you want this fixed now? I actually do have sounds directly from the series I was using for my Wing Gundam character. I'll send you a pm of my test video I sent Jed a link to.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 4:54 pm

Well it's not my decision, it was merely a suggestion, Jeddragon seems to be aware of it also. This is his wip, I believe he knows what he wants to do with it.

The video is nice, maybe Jeddragon can use it for reference or something or even use in other ways. It is very good to! yes 
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 5:43 pm

Oh, I meant if you wanted me to fix your personal copy up a little. It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 6:55 pm

Oh I don't necessarily collect gundam mugen, although i am a fan of the old gundam wing show. Maybe you can share your edit over at elecbyte or mugenfreeforall, or maybe again, jeddragon, could use it. I don't know. But I don't need this character. I'm very picky about my personal collection and as it is I hardly play mugen with all the editing I do now adays.

I recently started playing that star wars full game recently but even then I can't play very well with my current backup PC. Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen 629558521 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen   Wing Gundam zero  beta 2,  WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing Gundam zero beta 2, WZ Vserion 2 + old wing zero and epyon hosted by ladydeathmugen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next