The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Robocop 2014 Trailer Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Robocop 2014 Trailer Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Robocop 2014 Trailer Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Robocop 2014 Trailer Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Robocop 2014 Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

spidergoku

Robocop 2014 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Robocop 2014 Trailer   Robocop 2014 Trailer EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 12:05 am

wow robocop just got himself an upgrade check out this trailer
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Robocop 2014 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robocop 2014 Trailer   Robocop 2014 Trailer EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 2:16 pm

I had a feeling that the old Robocop wasn't gonna be able to save Detroit Shocked  

That place is in Mad Max times right now Robocop 2014 Trailer 1901935736 

But seriously though I doubt this film will be as good as the original, films today aren't even this shocking anymore as the ones from the the old 70s and 80s era of films. Strange thing though there is more sex and violence?

This new one is gonna have a lot to live up to and the way new movies are today it will likely have pacing issues and stale dialogue which will just hurt the story in general. You can have great actors in a movie but if you put them in a movie with a script like Star Wars Episode 1 the phantom menace, well even their best Shakespeare won't save them *OUCH!!!*

Not to mention a big part of Robocop is the music score!!! affraid An entire movie can suffer from a poor soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn9V0cN4NWs

Visually the old one looks more interesting to. The new one just looks like another modern day first person shooter which is nothing special anymore because we have so many of them that it makes no difference. He's just too human looking. Classic Robocop was more modeled after machines so he was an imposing force. It wasn't just that he had super strength but that you could also see it in his metal body. The old one is bigger and slower like a tank but this new one just looks like a swat uniform on some normal guy. On that bike he just looks like a motor cyclist. I feel like I got a chance at successfully defeating him but the old one is like you're gonna have to somehow get a hold of military rockets to knock him off his feet; which was the case in the old movie tongue 

Of course it's too early to say if the new one will be good until we've all seen it but I can all ready tell what I'm gonna be in for. I'll see it just because it's some kind of Robocop but I doubt I'll like it.
Back to top Go down

Robocop 2014 Trailer
Page 1 of 1