The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ITS alive!!!!!!!!! hannibal king
Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated Emptyby Midnight-Son Today at 5:04 am

» Fatal Fury Vs. Street Fighter
Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated Emptyby Frank.1984 Today at 3:38 am

» 2B Release
Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated Emptyby Shining Today at 2:40 am

» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 11:59 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated   Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated EmptyJune 11th 2024, 10:08 pm

Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated Cyborg-military
Yeah, this is unexpected, but I'm very proud to give you more than one but a double release, one made by me and the another is an edit of an existing and forgotten char, so forgotten as this series that mostly have stages for MUGEN... until now. Let me show you:

Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated CyborgRise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated Cyborg-st
1. Cyborg
The protagonist of the series (yes, there're 2 games of this), an anthropomorphic robot with organic parts mixed with mechanical parts that makes him unaffected to the EGO virus that went other robots berserk, with the mission of defeat the other robots and stop Supervisor from killing humanity. The only character from this game who has ripped sprites, in this case from the SNES version, since it's smaller than other ports or the original PC version I've to scale him 1.2X to make him the same size than normal fighters. He has all his moves from the game (which are just 2) plus a lot of new stuff like more punches and kicks, throws and even a super.
Screenshots:

Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated MilitaryRise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated Military-st
2. Military
One of the robots under the control of Supervisor and the EGO virus, a robotic weapon made for mililar uses that also went berserk as the rest of the robots of the game and it's the fourth robot Cyborg has to fight in the Arcade mode. This was the only character from this game made by Cadavelico and the main inspiration for Cyborg, but different from this one, his sprites were ripped from Sega Genesis/Mega Drive version by the same Cadavelico. Here I just made some minor changes, like new portraits, more palettes, fixes on AIR, CNS and CMD, and also I gave him throws as Cyborg.
Screenshots:

Both chars have a simplistic gameplay and no FX (the game hasn't it either), but anyway they play A LOT better than the source, so they're enjoyable and easier to use and play. I hope in the future to make more chars from this game, and even maybe from the sequel (Rise 2: Resurrection, which there're nothing on the net, nor sprites/sounds ripped nor MUGEN content of anything), who knows... depends of how much stuff ripped are out there or if I should do the job XD

Download:
Lethal Engineering, Merciless Combat (not including music by Brian May this time)
Chars -> Classic -> Rise of the Robots series
Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated   Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated EmptyJune 14th 2024, 7:31 pm

Holy crap it's amazing and unexpected thank you for the update also

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Robots for MUGEN: Cyborg released, Cadavelico's Military updated
Page 1 of 1