The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Killer Kombat X - Page 2 Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Killer Kombat X - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Killer Kombat X - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Killer Kombat X - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Killer Kombat X

Go down 
+5
chancethegamer
ajrenalin
CARNAGE777
Doom
spidergoku
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

Killer Kombat X - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2024, 10:01 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Cool

Thanks!!!

volzzilla wrote:
ajrenalin wrote:
Doom wrote:
ilu ilu

Killer Kombat X - Page 2 345597572 lol! Killer Kombat X - Page 2 2649099129 rofl Killer Kombat X - Page 2 670481599

NEW REPTILE VIDEO, I CREATED ALL THE EXTRA SPRITES, MAYBE 30 OR SO I DID NOT KEEP COUNT BUT IT WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH
Also added a new sound set for the game that fits it better than the traditional mortal Kombat sounds.

Normally in game you will NEVER be able to combo that far (unless they out of power), The AI was off and i just went in on with the combos.

nice work on the videos music

Thanks, check your inbox

Last edited by ajrenalin on February 23rd 2024, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2024, 2:22 am

What has happened here?? big eyes

By the way... I managed to watch your video about the green character... vibe

ajrenalin likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2024, 7:57 am

Doom wrote:

What has happened here?? big eyes

By the way... I managed to watch your video about the green character... vibe

Nothing, I copied and pasted everything on the forums I'm still working on the project. Just working on fixing a few things up is all. Videos are back up and i will have a new one added later today ......

Glad you like the new character wait until you see the next 2. One is already done and the other I'm working on today.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2024, 9:09 am

want
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2024, 10:23 pm

New Sub-Zero and Reptile look (Reptile and Subzero AI mostly done) game is now hard coded to work in singles and team meaning the AI will have different intros compared in singles and team matches and also on who they fight, there's more to it but ill explain that some other time. Also, Scorpion looks like this as well now (new look), will add a video later. I also added them on the MK11 attire (sprites) but I feel these sprites fit MUCH better for that "dark arcade" feel I'm trying to give this game. Also added and made the Triple and King combo to the game which you will see in this video (Yes i know the King combo looks like s***,  i tried  Killer Kombat X - Page 2 1340147569 ) also added new first attack feature... As always enjoy the video and note that these sprites are made by chuchoryu (I only made what I needed from his awesome sprites (air attacks etc))

EDIT: check new videos on top of page 1

Last edited by ajrenalin on February 23rd 2024, 4:03 am; edited 3 times in total

RO-X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2024, 11:19 pm

The gameplay Is perfect

Back to top Go down
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2024, 11:25 pm

Shining wrote:
The gameplay Is perfect

It FEELS so good, I just added a new video of Scorpion on the old post up above check it out. Ryu is still a WIP thats why his Shoryuken looks bad, that WILL be fixed in time. The video is mainly about Scorpion.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2024, 9:34 am

i'm seeing alot of vids set to private?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2024, 10:36 am

volzzilla wrote:
i'm seeing alot of vids set to private?

The game looks good, right!? lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sorry about that it should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2024, 6:10 pm

nice job

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2024, 7:41 am

I love scorpion flame teleport effect
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2024, 8:18 pm

ajrenalin wrote:
New Sub-Zero and Reptile look (Reptile and Subzero AI mostly done) game is now hard coded to work in singles and team meaning the AI will have different intros compared in singles and team matches and also on who they fight, there's more to it but ill explain that some other time. Also, Scorpion looks like this as well now (new look), will add a video later. I also added them on the MK11 attire (sprites) but I feel these sprites fit MUCH better for that "dark arcade" feel I'm trying to give this game. Also added and made the Triple and King combo to the game which you will see in this video (Yes i know the King combo looks like s***,  i tried  Killer Kombat X - Page 2 1340147569 ) also added new first attack feature... As always enjoy the video and note that these sprites are made by chuchoryu (I only made what I needed from his awesome sprites (air attacks etc))

This video shows more collision effects I mentioned in an earlier post, watch AI fight to see.
Note: i had set the EX power to 0 during EX moves for the video only, hoping the AI would do a killmove (but they didn't here) In normal fights EX takes away 500 power

0- 2:50 - move set (sorry i didnt show off hypers more, the AI will watch the fight to see)
2:35 - finishers (i will add more in time)
2:50 - AI fight
4:14 is my favorite part of the video, i hope you can see/understand why...

EDIT: The singles Intro i mentioned before + scorpion showcase and AI (not done, but good enough rn)

AI fight @ 2:35 before that is finisher moves and move showcase

nice Killer Kombat X - Page 2 670481599 Killer Kombat X - Page 2 705151839 yes
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2024, 9:18 am

CARNAGE777 wrote:
nice job

Thanks Killer Kombat X - Page 2 670481599

Shining wrote:
I love scorpion flame teleport effect

Thanks, it turned out great

Volzzilla wrote:
nice

Thanks Killer Kombat X - Page 2 670481599

OK much coding since last week, SO MUCH CODING study  Anyway so much has changed in gameplay ill try to make it quick of everything i got done this week

- Added new sprites to combos (This is NOT complete as I am adding more)
- Increase the Camera Zoom to the Hypers (notice how they zoom in during hypers)
- Added NEW first blood/1st attack and Danger sprites and announcements
- Added new combo meter
- Added Combo breaker (IN AIR) turned out great but forgot to show it off, will soon
- Added new effects
- Added new sounds...
- Added new team attacks (there are now more than before)
- Fixed many bugs and rewrote some of the team system (may add a 3rd character for assist only later, not sure though but the option is there now)
- Fixed some stages, meaning stages without air jump or zoom features NOW have super jump and zoom features. All stages in this game will have this
- So much more...

Also, I was able to work on Ryu some more (not done yet but he is 100% playable and enjoyable to use, honestly just want to make him MUCH better and I will)
I can't explain too much without spoiling the video so ill keep it short,
- Ryu has 3 stances now, normal, hurt and ????
- ALL these new things below can ONLY be triggered one way, watch the video to find out. Meaning Ryu still fights like Ryu normally, but as he fights and gains more power and ... Watch the video for more info...
-Added 2 new moves,
-new hyper,
-new effects,
-new pals added for extra effects (like hadouken and such)
-Wall jump,
- New intro/outros added of course!
-new soundset for....     Killer Kombat X - Page 2 345597572 OK just watch

EDIT: new videos on top of page 1

Last edited by ajrenalin on February 23rd 2024, 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2024, 12:03 pm

...interesting ...he transforms himself into evil Ryu during the fight ...i have the version he transforms himself After he loses
Your version Is excellent
I Hope to see Ken and feilong with transformations vibe
Back to top Go down
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2024, 2:50 pm

Shining wrote:
...interesting ...he transforms himself into evil Ryu during the fight ...i have the version he transforms himself After he loses
Your version Is excellent
I Hope to see Ken and feilong with transformations vibe

Thank You!!

I was going to code him when he lost a round to change, but I thought it made more sense to give him this power when his power is maxed rather than when he is hurt and losing. He does have a hurt stance now that activates on the normal version..

The EX moves of Evil Ryu are stronger than the normal version but now do slight damage to your character as well (the power of Satsui no hado consumes Ryu)
When his power is maxed he gains his Satsui no hado form (Evil Ryu) and gets 2 new moves, a new hyper, new fatality (more on that some other time), more powerful moves (nothing too crazy, I aim to keep balance a priority) and a wall jump (those 2 moves are exclusive to that character) when his power falls below 1000 he will lose Satsui no hado and transform back to normal Ryu. Meaning he can go into round 2 with Satsui no hado (Evil Ryu) active and I even gave it a small 2 second intro. With everything going on such as combo breakers and EX to get to max power and keep it there is a reward in itself and those extra moves and Evil Ryu are just a bonus for doing it.

As for Feilong and Ken, I just seen Ken in a WIP folder i had and i like the look of him so i will code him,  I prefer the Street Fighter V version of Ken but noone seems to make any sprites of him at all.

Last edited by ajrenalin on February 23rd 2024, 4:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Kombat X   Killer Kombat X - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killer Kombat X
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next