The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!

Go down 
+8
volzzilla
OGSymbiote
yolomate
JARRO77
animaraz
cormano
Shining
gartanham
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Empty
PostSubject: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2024, 2:16 am

Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Jax10

cheers Hello, this is the JAX mvc character edited by me Gartanham Arteiro,
the original character creation is from Ghost Rider,
I edited it with new sprites, new codes and gameplay,
I'm launching it as a New Year's gift for all the people who like to mugem,
I thank all the Mugem artists, who leave their work in open source, allowing it to be edited and modified,
remembering that mugen is a pastime for our enjoyment.

Wait for more surprises, especially when I reach 500 subscribers, so let's go, sign up my friends.

The download link is in the video description! Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! 670481599

Last edited by gartanham on January 6th 2024, 8:04 am; edited 3 times in total

animaraz and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2024, 2:42 am

You made an amazing work on It
I think It s the best Jax cartoon style
Surely i Will add in my mk roster
Thanks to share this surprise in Christmas event clap

i added an image to put in main panel

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2024, 8:04 am

Shining wrote:
You made an amazing work on It
I think It s the best Jax cartoon style
Surely i Will add in my mk roster
Thanks to share this surprise in Christmas event clap

i added an image to put in main panel

Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! 2399657483 Thanks my friend I had forgotten to pin a gif image. Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2024, 9:31 am

impressive, tnx gartanham for more one great character clap

Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2024, 10:25 am

Great relase men!!! Thanks

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2024, 10:37 am

Already tryed definetely a very good release

He have a cool gameplay specials and hypers looks cool

Keep going this way bro Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! 670481599

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2024, 11:00 am

JAX MK3 MVC style by GARTANHAM new palettes
dont hate me  @gartanham  but I hate the original palette:
and change skin,silver arm, etc etc:
Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Jax_mk10Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! V205Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vv196Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vvv187Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vvvv167Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vvvvv467Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vvvvv465Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vvvvv466
palettes names: My Version, War Outworld, Mission One,One Millon Cyborg, Animated Series, Bosco Albert "B.A." Baracus, Mission Suicide, Total Cyborg Evil.
go my post:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16706-yolomate-episode-viii-the-last-palettes

gartanham and pseudoingles like this post

Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2024, 1:29 pm

congrats on the release! love the gameplay he is very great job Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! 670481599

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 6th 2024, 7:15 pm

gartanham wrote:

I thank all the Mugem artists, who leave their work in open source, allowing it to be edited and modified,

Wait for more surprises, especially when I reach 500 subscribers, so let's go, sign up my friends.

The download link is in the video description! Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! 670481599

cheers ilu

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 7th 2024, 7:39 am

JARRO77 wrote:
Already tryed definetely a very good release

He have a cool gameplay specials and hypers looks cool

Keep going this way bro Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! 670481599

animaraz wrote:
Great relase men!!! Thanks

cormano wrote:
impressive, tnx gartanham for more one great character clap

OGSymbiote wrote:
congrats on the release! love the gameplay he is very great job Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! 670481599

volzzilla wrote:
gartanham wrote:

cheers ilu

Thank you my friends, feel free to give feedback, I still have a lot to learn of course, but I'm always happy to see that you liked it.

yolomate wrote:
Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Jax_mk10Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! V205Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vv196Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vvv187Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vvvv167Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vvvvv467Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vvvvv465Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Vvvvv466
palettes names: My Version, War Outworld, Mission One,One Millon Cyborg, Animated Series, Bosco Albert "B.A." Baracus, Mission Suicide, Total Cyborg Evil.
go my post:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16706-yolomate-episode-viii-the-last-palettes

Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! 791114321 I have no reason to hate your work my friend, In particular, the last two really please me.
you have helped many here to create new characters from their palettes. Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! 670481599

Last edited by gartanham on January 7th 2024, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 7th 2024, 8:45 am

Honestly with those yolomate pallettes it's a huge upgrade. Looks real good. A perfect example of teamwork

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 7th 2024, 10:03 am

shags2dope wrote:
Honestly with those yolomate pallettes it's a huge upgrade. Looks real good. A perfect example of teamwork
100000000000 thank you for your words @shags2dope but strange @gartanham and a lot of creators all these years dont give a Beta version scratch ...some palettes I created via a one sprite!!!

Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 7th 2024, 12:48 pm

yolomate wrote:
go my post:
Very good

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 7th 2024, 12:49 pm

Amazing edit my friend

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! EmptyJanuary 8th 2024, 12:59 am

Thank you very much for this JAX bro... duck dance

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!   Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Realease "JAX MK3" MVC style by GARTANHAM!!! new year gift for you!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next