The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Skully W.I.P by Fede X Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Skully W.I.P by Fede X Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Skully W.I.P by Fede X Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Skully W.I.P by Fede X Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Skully W.I.P by Fede X

Go down 
+10
RenatoNat.J
wil.li.an
Mr.Ketchup
ModeratorBot
dev
Shining
yolomate
animaraz
crosspotts1.0
Fede X
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Skully W.I.P by Fede X Empty
PostSubject: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 17th 2023, 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hello friends, a while ago I wanted to finish making a Punisher enemy character, Scully, which can be seen in the Punisher Arcade game. He is the first enemy boss, I don't remember who is the author of the sprites but I leave them free for someone to finish them... So I will be in charge of giving life to the character.

animaraz, Pilgrim and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 17th 2023, 6:46 pm

Cool can't wait
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 17th 2023, 7:21 pm

Ā”Exito!

Luck!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 17th 2023, 8:17 pm

Thanks Guys!!!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 17th 2023, 8:44 pm

Fede X wrote:
Thanks Guys!!!
I like but the original is more big size:

gartanham and animaraz like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 17th 2023, 10:44 pm

Great Skully W.I.P by Fede X 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 18th 2023, 7:57 am

yolomate wrote:
Fede X wrote:
Thanks Guys!!!
I like but the original is more big size:
Yes friend, I know the size is not the right one, but it can be easily fixed from the CNS, don't worry... it's going to be a great job.

animaraz and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 18th 2023, 11:42 am

First Video

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 18th 2023, 2:30 pm

Woooow almost ready
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 18th 2023, 3:15 pm

Looks like an disabeled Skully.
Back to top Go down
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 18th 2023, 8:55 pm

@dev

It is possible to offer critiques without saying something inflammatory.

Plus, we may have some handicapped members in the forum community who might think your word usage is insulting.

Be better and try better not to say inflammatory things to others please.

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 19th 2023, 4:46 am

I think it's interesting to bring more unknown characters to life. Reminds me of 8-Ball and Eraser for example.

While I would not be fully agreeing in term of wording as of Dev, what I can say is that the Terminator base is not the best base to begin with. It lacks a lot of details when it comes to the character. Just look at the head in contrast to the torso and legs. This is not Fede's fault, it is the base chosen. So, in that regard on the way of improvements I'd consider looking at the torso and legs and shade it a bit better so that it matches the head as well.

Otherwise, I am glad to see these unknown characters. Especially the "on the ground" superhero villains. Makes me think we could one day see Cottonmouth or Diamondback for example. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 19th 2023, 7:16 am

No offense. but it's very bad. Sagat's gloves are still visible on his hands, his head and hands have different tones and the rest of the clothing does not have any type of texture or shading. It looks much more like a sketch than a finished sprite.

look at the arcade game sprites as the clothes are much more detailed. try to replicate these details in your version.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 19th 2023, 7:38 am

wil.li.an wrote:
No offense. but it's very bad. Sagat's gloves are still visible on his hands, his head and hands have different tones and the rest of the clothing does not have any type of texture or shading. It looks much more like a sketch than a finished sprite.

look at the arcade game sprites as the clothes are much more detailed. try to replicate these details in your version.

hahaha no friend...the comment doesn't offend...(actually none...not even Dev's (I think these types of people are considered Trolls if I'm not wrong?)).
The problem is in other circumstances. The base is not very good, it lacks details, perhaps it needs more work...But the good thing is that it exists, the only thing left is for me to like it (without offending anyone): Because I do it for myself.... a long time ago time I stopped making chars for others, now I make chars for myself (and you can see in the sprite 9000,1) I only make them for my roster... that's why I don't make generic 9000,1! . I hope you understand that I no longer work for anyone's taste (only for mine) and you are free to consume it if you want. I still receive criticism and I accept it (as long as it is respectful)

Anyway, thank you for the advice, and I think you're right about the shadows, I'll take that advice, and I'll improve it.

And another thing is that everyone compares the char with the character of Arcade (punisher) and it is something that is not right either...when in the comics it is more similar

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X EmptyNovember 19th 2023, 10:59 am

Wow I like, nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X Empty

Back to top Go down

Skully W.I.P by Fede X
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next