The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)

Go down 
+2
Doom
crosspotts1.0
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) Empty
PostSubject: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptyAugust 29th 2023, 10:06 pm

Hi guys, maybe you knew me for my CF Project, but I made more than that Razz so, after my recent release, I decided to make a WIP branch thread here on MMV so you know my other projects Wink

On works:
On hold (by now):

I hope you like them, by now the priority are Kim and Stephen, but maybe I could continue some of the others or add a few more XD, you'll see that further. Welcome everyone!! Very Happy

Last edited by Basara-kun on September 20th 2023, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptyAugust 30th 2023, 2:21 am

I don't know if you ever got the message about the virtual fighter guys but that would be a epic full game to release vf2 in your style of code I think Prof ripped the sprites for the genesis game and they had a boot leg game that had shun di and lion it's just a thought I'll be looking forward to all those other characters too cause I know you will make them good
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptyAugust 30th 2023, 6:48 am

Cool wips basara
...and crosspotts you had a fantastic idea for virtua fighter chars with basara style
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptyAugust 31st 2023, 10:42 am

Great idea to create this thread... sonrisa

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptyAugust 31st 2023, 8:00 pm

lots of cool projects Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) 670481599

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptySeptember 8th 2023, 7:49 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
I don't know if you ever got the message about the virtual fighter guys but that would be a epic full game to release vf2 in your style of code I think Prof ripped the sprites for the genesis game and they had a boot leg game that had shun di and lion it's just a thought I'll be looking forward to all those other characters too cause I know you will make them good
Oh yeah, I know those sprites since I got them hosted in my site Razz thanks for the invitation, it's a cool project, but I'm not interested though. However, if you/they want to use my chars as base, there's no problem to use them, all of you've my bless yes

Also, thanks guys for the posts, I feel glad you like my projects, even when I'm still on CF mood, from time to time I made other stuff, so stay tuned in case I could make something else that's not clay Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) 705151839
Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptySeptember 24th 2023, 6:43 am

I was working on some stuff moving on from CF, and I made this...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Do you recognize them??
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptySeptember 24th 2023, 2:56 pm

well, you just released of your riddle answers lol

the other, from scott pilgrim?

also, regarding moving on to other things, we have many comic things that could use code help if interested [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptySeptember 24th 2023, 10:13 pm

Yep, it's Lynette Guycott, Envy Adams' helper, I'm trying to make her playable as a side project... the other is Joe, but he was released already XD

volzzilla wrote:
also, regarding moving on to other things, we have many comic things that could use code help if interested  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yeah, I'm aware of that, I'll take a look to see if I can adopt some project to convert it into a finished char (it was so much time since I made a comic book character TBH)
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptySeptember 25th 2023, 8:15 am

Basara-kun wrote:

volzzilla wrote:
also, regarding moving on to other things, we have many comic things that could use code help if interested  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yeah, I'm aware of that, I'll take a look to see if I can adopt some project to convert it into a finished char (it was so much time since I made a comic book character TBH)

actually, i was thinking more along the lines of if you had general interest in doing something, then i'd contact you about assorted possibilities brains

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptyDecember 21st 2023, 10:15 pm

Well, I'm back with my projects, especially the ones from ClayFighter (even when the game is cancelled), here're my 2 next releases:

1. ClayFighter Ryu
For 2023's AF, the original idea was to make a CVS Ryu (disguised as an update to POTS's Ryu) into CF style, but that idea was ditched in the last time into N.Boss 63 1/3 you know. Well, i decided reuse the idea, but with SFII Ryu, since it's not so realistic and it's more "moldable" for this style. Here're a couple of advances I uploaded to my Twitter to smeeeelllllllll what Basara is cooking Cool

2. Dr. Kiln
My main CF project before the C&D that I continue after all and I released a Beta for Halloween. Now I've come back to work on him, this time making the sprites for the lacking moves, like this one, the claw one for his throw and one of his claytalities. I hope to finish him soon for this month

animaraz and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptyDecember 21st 2023, 10:56 pm

Cool

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptyDecember 25th 2023, 6:47 pm

Basara-kun wrote:
Well, I'm back with my projects, especially the ones from ClayFighter (even when the game is cancelled), here're my 2 next releases:

1. ClayFighter Ryu
For 2023's AF, the original idea was to make a CVS Ryu (disguised as an update to POTS's Ryu) into CF style, but that idea was ditched in the last time into N.Boss 63 1/3 you know. Well, i decided reuse the idea, but with SFII Ryu, since it's not so realistic and it's more "moldable" for this style. Here're a couple of advances I uploaded to my Twitter to smeeeelllllllll what Basara is cooking Cool

2. Dr. Kiln
My main CF project before the C&D that I continue after all and I released a Beta for Halloween. Now I've come back to work on him, this time making the sprites for the lacking moves, like this one, the claw one for his throw and one of his claytalities. I hope to finish him soon for this month

nice yes

Basara-kun and pseudoingles like this post

Back to top Go down
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptyDecember 26th 2023, 2:16 pm

I couldn't do it, sorry. I got a lot of stuff to do in RL to finish Ryu and Kiln in time for X-Mas, so I apologize for that. However, I'm working again on these 2 to get them before 2023 ends, so wait for a release during these days Wink
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) EmptyDecember 26th 2023, 4:37 pm

It's ok thank you and hope you had a good birthday and Christmas

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)   Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office) Empty

Back to top Go down

Basara's WIP thread (MMV branch office)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next