The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! Emptyby Basara-kun Yesterday at 7:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!

Go down 
+2
yolomate
Arachno-Man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! Empty
PostSubject: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 1:28 pm

This is The Ant Man.

Here is the original page for the Mugen 1.0 ONLY download:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t945-antman-by-arkady-released

I fully recoded the AI to work in WinMugen as the current version works with Mugen 1.0 ONLY.

Here's the video of Ant Man:

Credit goes to original Creator/creators for the Character.

Now for Ant Man himself.

Here is the download for Ant Man for WinMugen (Patch files only) :
http://www.mediafire.com/?rybeutsypfunz14

Enjoy~

Last edited by Arachno-Man on September 1st 2013, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 1:30 pm

you are my hero Arachno-Man!!thank you!!!!cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 3:29 pm

yolomate wrote:
you are my hero Arachno-Man!!thank you!!!!cheers cheers 
lol! No problem. The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! 670481599 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 3:40 pm

dude I agree with the guy above you is the savior of winmugen thank you help to have more chars in Marvel vs Dc'll mention you in the next video thank you
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 3:47 pm

deadpool wrote:
dude I agree with the guy above you is the savior of winmugen thank you help to have more chars in Marvel vs Dc'll mention you in the next video thank you
No problem. The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! 670481599 
Back to top Go down
warriorz

warriorz

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 4:39 pm

don't you think that is better to change winmugen with a new version of mugen..?
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 4:51 pm

warriorz wrote:
don't you think that is better to change winmugen with a new version of mugen..?
I don't have an opinion on that, I just try to keep fans of WinMugen happy. eyes rolling 
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 5:37 pm

Thanks man, I'm really happy heheheh;
about change to 1.0, the problem for most people is that they fought a lot to build a scrempack mugen, and when it to be almost complete is difficult change because of one character or another, you understand??
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 5:43 pm

gartanham wrote:
Thanks man, I'm really happy heheheh;
about change to 1.0, the problem for most people is that they fought a lot to build a scrempack mugen, and when it to be almost complete  is difficult change because of one character or another, you understand??
I fully understand. The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! 670481599 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 6:00 pm

Gargantham completely agree with you my friend why not change battled too long even for my WinMUGEN that this is the way thanks for understanding also arachno
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 6:08 pm

deadpool wrote:
Gargantham completely agree with you my friend why not change battled too long even for my WinMUGEN that this is the way thanks for understanding also arachno
No problem. The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! 670481599
Back to top Go down
batcat74

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 7:01 pm

thank you so much for this!!!!  Now I can have him on my DC vs Marvel!!! by the way, can you do one for that Beast in the video and human torch they are on on IMT...and mabye lady deathstrike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JYYHnFFUtU&feature=share&list=UUKGA7aqEvukA1kft2IRTmWw
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 11:12 am

batcat74 wrote:
thank you so much for this!!!!  Now I can have him on my DC vs Marvel!!! by the way, can you do one for that Beast in the video and human torch they are on on IMT...and mabye lady deathstrike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JYYHnFFUtU&feature=share&list=UUKGA7aqEvukA1kft2IRTmWw
Lady Deathstrike has corrupt Sound Files, but the rest I have made Patches for.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 11:18 am

Hey arachno you could make a patch for the thing to AVX and colossonaut Ace has cast them separately thanks
Back to top Go down
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 11:25 am

deadpool wrote:
Hey arachno you could make a patch for the thing to AVX and colossonaut Ace has cast them separately thanks
Already made them, releasing soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!   The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ant Man Ultimate Patch By Me!
Page 1 of 1