The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
BATMAN tas by AX released Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
BATMAN tas by AX released Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
BATMAN tas by AX released Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
BATMAN tas by AX released Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BATMAN tas by AX released

Go down 
+13
NotDoom
Anarky
Alan Joestar
Ax
arsène Lupin
E.nigma
tank402
animaraz
Beto
warecus
super_joker
yolomate
Red Hood
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

BATMAN tas by AX released Empty
PostSubject: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 12:47 am

BATMAN tas by AX released Mugenb10

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rbshmn88ob377ew/batman.zip

https://hotfile.com/dl/242776373/2c21723/batman.rar.html

Last edited by RED HOOD on September 1st 2013, 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 2:24 am

I try download but nothing!! put in mediafire ok?
Back to top Go down
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 3:48 am

i really dig those colors!!
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 7:29 am

this batman is great,

does he not have hypers...I tried all combinations but none worked.

other than that he is A OK
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 12:51 pm

I tested is a good alpha or beta, but very big
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 1:28 pm

affraid thank you!! but this batman no powers, special moves or kevin conroy voice?? anyway is great char!! Cool 
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 2:52 pm

Thanks men, good relase, fantastic sprites
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 7:24 pm

Batmans swoll!!!,lol doenloaded to save for ax just incase,but gonns try after his true beta release,sprites colros are awesome and details are true to animated series.but hes a lil to muscular for bats in my opinion.

Off topic but is somebody making an animated series mugen game because ive noticed s plethora of tas chars and sprites popping up lately?,if so whos going to be in it,mr freeze i hope!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 1:36 am

Okay,
my main problem are the clns, but for a first release it's fine, waiting to see more.
This batman is tall like your joker, but your scarecrow is small next to him, they should be the same size
Back to top Go down
arsène Lupin

arsène Lupin

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 5:08 am

Very good Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 6:38 am

Thanks Red Hood, I'm very happy you were able to put this up. I'm glad it lives BATMAN tas by AX released 670481599

@warecus,

No hypers yet, I planned 3, 1 where he throws 4 tracking batarangs (sorta like previous batman's hypers for mugen) that hit up to 4X each. another where he fires grappling hook at you and lets go for a retractable bomb attached to the end, and another hyper where he attacks using judo moves. BATMAN tas by AX released 311127478 

@tank402,

You got me BATMAN tas by AX released 311127478 bat 

I was going to announce a full game project of the animated series with this and several other releases to. Initially I wasn't doing a full game but after 2 characters and even an early screenpack design, I thought, well might as well Rolling Eyes 

My apologies to the old Batman project; sorry fellas but I really prefer cartoon batman over dc comics style. Our designs clashed anyway, they were nothing alike silent 

jokers laugh 

@E.Nigma & Beto,

yes he is large Cool In the series he was pretty broad muscled. I thought the base was pretty close to that, I think if it were edited a bit more to stand up straight you would probably see a stronger resemblance. The spritework is not fully edited, there are some details missing but it generally resembles the design. The joker is pretty big to, yes the project does seem to have a larger scale when in comparison to other Batman stuff out there. Think of it as SFIII style in comparison to SFII, just a bit larger.

The scarecrow isn't as tall I guess, but he wasn't really apart of this project idea, the project came way later, he kinda fits in because he resembles the design from the Tv series though. I mostly just work with the best possible base, some things are bound to be a little off. I don't see it as a major issue though and of course anyone can resize it a little in the .cns file to match up a bit more.

As for Mr.Freeze, I have him planned to be the final boss BATMAN tas by AX released 670481599 I'ma make him freakishly tall BATMAN tas by AX released 311127478 Just like in his episodes in that robotic strength suit.

Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 7:07 am

If a project then this is okay because everyone else will have the same style, not to forget a hyper Batmobile.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 7:21 am

Beto wrote:
If a project then this is okay because everyone else will have the same style, not to forget a hyper Batmobile.
this
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:25 pm

I Really Love the TAS Batman Desing and you capture him perfectly in this char! amazing work! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:50 pm

Very good work , as good as the animated series yes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN tas by AX released   BATMAN tas by AX released Empty

Back to top Go down

BATMAN tas by AX released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next