The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:10 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:09 pm

» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:35 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74

Go down 
+5
crosspotts1.0
JoeyBananasAC
Shining
volzzilla
brucewayne74
9 posters
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Empty
PostSubject: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 26th 2023, 10:48 am

Oolong by Brucewayne74 aka TheGianni74

( Sorry, I use the old video, but I fixed some of the bugs you see in the videos.)

Finally the Legend Is ready.

Before Ryu Hoshi, Before Heiachi Mishima, Before Liu Kang, the origins of fighting games as we know, the main char of the First fighting game with enemies with different ability skills, so you don't think karate champ or Kung fu master. Oolong from Yie ar Kung fu Is the First iconic fighter of videogames.
I made him into a 6 button character in Marvel series style.
He has a Better combo system among my release, a great Number of strikers, from all of Yie ar Kung fu games,with a Little A.I.
Oolong Is a char from Yie ar Kung fu, but The most of the Sprites of Oolong are edited from Retoro 2dfm, but with more moves and animations for a Better and funny gameplay.
I didn t know Oolong gameplay from retoro, I had sprites thanks to werewood, but I didn t know how use them.
Thanks to ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg for sending me a video from Retoro 2dfm game,I tryed to Copy some combos and style,but my version Is very different from retoro, and sprites are Better and with more separation colors. I think I made him more funny.
This character is open source for anyone who would like to edit.

Thanks to Werewood for ripping sprites from Retoro 2dfm game.
Thanks to ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg for sending me a video from Retoro 2dfm game.
Thanks to Elecbyte for creating the M.U.G.E.N engine for everyone.
Thanks to Konami for making Yie Ar Kung Fu.
https://www.4shared.com/rar/Sj1UR5Tujq/oolong.html

MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Oolong10MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Oolong11

MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Oolong11

MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Lee10

MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Buchu10

MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  0_pale10

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-------------------------STRIKERS----------------------------------------------
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;Hypers strikers level 1

; -1 -------------STAR------------
; -2 -------------FAN-------------
; -3 -------------NUNCHA----------
; -4 -------------CHAIN-----------
; -5 -------------BLUES-----------
; -6 -------------POLE------------
; -7 -------------CLUB------------
; -8 -------------SWORD-----------
; -9 -------------TONFU-----------
; -10 -------------FEEDLE----------
; -11 -------------BISHOO----------
; -12 -------------CLAYMAN---------

; -13 -------------LEE YOUNG-------

; -14 -------------JAGUAR----------

;HYPERS strikers level 2

; -15 -------------BUCHU-----------
; -16 -------------LEE-------------

;-------------------------------------------------------

;---------------------------------------------------------------
;---------------------- combo system-----------------------------

1) combo dash (elbow,palm,tornado kick) - B,F, z

2) combo fast  - (start - punch) - B,F, a

- low elbow (a,x) - hard elbow (a,x)

;------------------------------------------------------------------

3) combo kick  - (start - running knee) - B,F, b

a) - twister kick (a,x)

b) - crouch kick (b,y) - upper kick (b,y)

c) - uppercut kick (c,z) a) duo punches (a,x)

b) back kick (b,y)

c) twister kick (c,z)

;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) combo plus  - (start - flash punches 1) - B,F, c

- flash punches 2 (c,z) a) grat wall (a,x)

b) twister kick (b,y)

c) kick uppercut (c,z) a) duo punches (a,x)

b) back kick (b,y)

c) twister kick (c,z)

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5) kick uppercut

a) duo punches (a,x)

b) back kick (b,y)

c) twister kick (c,z)

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yolomate, ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg and RO-X like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 26th 2023, 11:11 am

such interesting concepts in this char cheers thanks for sharing MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  705151839
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 26th 2023, 11:26 am

This Is Epic ...i saw the videos and i can t wait to play with It...you added and resprited also the opponents in the game for helper hypers
It s magnificent ...really thanks to share it during birthday event
For me It could be in the list for the character of the year Wink
Back to top Go down
JoeyBananasAC

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 26th 2023, 12:41 pm

When I see the name Oolong I always think immediately of the pig from DBZ lol,
But this looks really good, thanks for enlightening me on a piece of gaming history and excellent work on the smooth animations, really good job.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 26th 2023, 1:57 pm

JoeyBananasAC wrote:
When I see the name Oolong I always think immediately of the pig from DBZ lol,
But this looks really good, thanks for enlightening me on a piece of gaming history and excellent work on the smooth animations, really good job.

You are right, the chinese Legends have similari origins, Oolong means black dragon i think
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 26th 2023, 2:24 pm

Yay good work
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 26th 2023, 2:54 pm

¡¡¡Mega genial!!! Muchas gracias. Era el lanzamiento que estaba esperando con más emoción. Listo para descargarlo y probarlo.

Super cool!!! Thank you so much. It was the release that I was waiting with the most excitement. Ready to download and try it.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 26th 2023, 5:00 pm

Oolong by  @brucewayne74  aka TheGianni74 new palettes
MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Oolong10MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  V180MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Vv172MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Vvv167MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Vvvv148
palettes names: Iron Fist,Jackie Chan, BJuniors, Cobra Kai, Old Master Blind
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg likes this post

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 26th 2023, 7:17 pm

great relased Congratulation for this char, the game original is very fun. clap
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 26th 2023, 10:36 pm

yolomate wrote:
Oolong by  @brucewayne74  aka TheGianni74 new palettes
MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Oolong10MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  V180MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Vv172MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Vvv167MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Vvvv148
palettes names: Iron Fist,Jackie Chan, BJuniors, Cobra Kai, Old Master Blind
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens
Thanks my friend,great palette as usually MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  670481599

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  EmptyJune 27th 2023, 1:11 am

Thank you very much again brucewayne, he is so worth the wait to play as.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74    MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends  by brucewayne74  Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV birthday event- Oolong and Yie ar Kung fu friends by brucewayne74
Page 1 of 1