The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto

Go down 
+7
crosspotts1.0
Mr.Ketchup
cormano
Raijjin
Shining
JARRO77
Vovanilkto
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  Empty
PostSubject: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 14th 2023, 7:03 am

Cornelius Stirk is a DC Comics character.  He is a mentally ill serial maniac, a man-eating supervillain with the ability to induce fear or hallucinations through telepathy.  Appears as a recurring obscure adversary of Batman.  The character is not deservedly unpopular, but one of my favorite Gotham villains.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mr.Ketchup, JARRO77, CAMARAO and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 14th 2023, 8:07 am

I like it alot first time i see this character

Definetely i want have on my Roster

Wish you the best of luck sunny
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 14th 2023, 8:33 am

Cool and dark character ...interesting development
Thanks to show us in Easter event
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 14th 2023, 10:58 am

Well, I usually consider myself a hardcore Batman fan, and yet I have never heard or read something about that Guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
But the sprites are really nice, I'm curious on how it will turn out Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  670481599
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 14th 2023, 11:12 am

cool Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  670481599
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 14th 2023, 1:01 pm

Awesome to see that you are planning to do more with the character. I'd love to see him go against Victor Zsasz.

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 14th 2023, 1:04 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
Awesome to see that you are planning to do more with the character. I'd love to see him go against Victor Zsasz.
Zsasz would need some rework first   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 14th 2023, 3:31 pm

Love the work on him and so underrated no one knows of him lol yess thank you

Cornelius Stirk is a fictional character appearing in DC Comics. He is a cannibalistic supervillian with the ability to cause fear or hallucinations through telepathy and appears as a recurring adversary of Batman.

He's going to be pretty bad ass
Can you do an intro of his face transforming into what he looks like now like this

https://images.app.goo.gl/MxhXRLdYSSp7Eeyp8
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 16th 2023, 10:43 am

I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting for the release of Guardian when you already prepare another wonderful character. Great! Hopefully soon we can fight with them and against them.

Aún estoy al borde de mi asiento esperando el lanzamiento de Guardián cuando ya preparas otro maravilloso personaje ¡Genial! Esperemos pronto poder pelear con ellos y contra de ellos. No olvides agregarle una intro o una win pose de Abraham Lincon.
Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 16th 2023, 12:06 pm

animaraz wrote:
I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting for the release of Guardian when you already prepare another wonderful character. Great! Hopefully soon we can fight with them and against them.

Aún estoy al borde de mi asiento esperando el lanzamiento de Guardián cuando ya preparas otro maravilloso personaje ¡Genial! Esperemos pronto poder pelear con ellos y contra de ellos. No olvides agregarle una intro o una win pose de Abraham Lincon.
I agree with you, but I don't know much about Guardian by Vitya. This is not my full project, I helped draw some animations, but at the moment I don't know anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 17th 2023, 5:43 pm

I don't know the character, but he looks VERY good... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 17th 2023, 10:20 pm

Doom wrote:

I don't know the character, but he looks VERY good... yes

agreed drunken
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 18th 2023, 10:20 pm

by the way, does working on this new project mean everything (including basics and gethits) is done for alistair and wizard?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 18th 2023, 11:20 pm

volzzilla wrote:
by the way, does working on this new project mean everything (including basics and gethits) is done for alistair and wizard?
Everything stays at work. For the Wizard, I finally got a good jumping base. Alistair, I need to get some rest. At one time, I started working on his sprites so productively that I felt very tired, but I will definitely return to him in the near future

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  EmptyApril 19th 2023, 7:20 am

Attack
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto    Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cornelius Stirk. DC comics. Project by Vovanilkto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next