The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 19:56

» Soul Calibur Edits
GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 19:40

» Link Release
GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 3:41

» Daredevil #71 - The Owl's Stronghold!
GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Emptyby Shining Today at 3:24

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT

Go down 
+2
Shining
cormano
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cormano

cormano

GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Empty
PostSubject: GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT   GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT EmptyFri 14 Apr - 2:09

Hello my friends, today I bring the second wave of fixes from the easter event, remembering that they are great sprites and credits to their original creators, I am releasing these fixes of corrections by sff, snd and sfx , I hope you like it and an excellent easter to all GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT 705151839 .

GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN FIX MMV:
GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT 210
GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Red_la11
GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Red_la10

Arrow
Code:
 https://www.mediafire.com/file/v82n7w1i9r9rdrm/Red+Lantern+FIX.rar/file

Angelus_Silverhead and kain11 like this post

Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Shining

Shining

GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT   GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT EmptyFri 14 Apr - 6:14

Original version had got great potential...i m sure you made a great exploit of Red lantern

Thanks to share it for easter event
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT   GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT EmptyFri 14 Apr - 11:27

cormano wrote:
Hello my friends, today I bring the second wave of fixes from the easter event, remembering that they are great sprites and credits to their original creators, I am releasing these fixes of corrections by sff, snd and sfx , I hope you like it and an excellent easter to all GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT 705151839 .

GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT 210
GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Red_la11
GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Red_la10

Arrow
Code:

I like the character, and I congratulate you on the release, it looks like this char is a difficult job.
The bad thing is that I see many things wrong (for example)
-does not have crouching blows
-the punches and kicks are very fast and the sprite work cannot be appreciated
-does not have grip
-the hyper portrait is a saturated image
I am sure that with a little more dedication you will improve, you are a great artist Mugen don't give up.
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT   GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT EmptyFri 14 Apr - 17:56

I agreed with Fede X also this is new character on DC universe wow!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT   GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT EmptyFri 14 Apr - 21:19

Thanks for the update ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT   GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT EmptySat 15 Apr - 14:25

Fede X wrote:
cormano wrote:

Arrow
Code:

I like the character, and I congratulate you on the release, it looks like this char is a difficult job.
The bad thing is that I see many things wrong (for example)
-does not have crouching blows
-the punches and kicks are very fast and the sprite work cannot be appreciated

THANK YOU FRIENDS,
YES, I TRIED to improve the original version, but the sprites are limited, the crouching blows are due to him being floating, the speed of the blows I leave according to the speed of my mugen, because even if it is not programmed for a combo, it is good to give combos, due to the speed with which the blows are strung together.
the portrait image was the only one I found, because this character is the alter ego of the old age green lantern, and he is difficult to find information because he is very old, they brought him to the new universe of dc comics, but I don't really like the changes that Nutellas do it to reach new audiences, I prefer the original comic characters. thanks for the feedback, let's try to improve yes, but remembering my friends are just fix for the mmv style, the credit is due to the original authors. GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT 3803356177 pirat GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT 769613853 jatz GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT 1759413731
-does not have grip
-the hyper portrait is a saturated image
I am sure that with a little more dedication you will improve, you are a great artist Mugen don't give up.
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT   GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT EmptySat 15 Apr - 20:34

Red Lantern by JASONTODD-JoseBueno-MMV  @cormano  new palettes:
GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Jasont10GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Re10GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Ree10GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Reee10GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Reeee10GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Reeeee10GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Reeeee11GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Reeeee12
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT   GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT EmptySun 16 Apr - 6:05

please fix punches and kicks ...they seems too fast!!!!

could you also add few specials and hypers taken form hal jordan
then it could be good GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT 670481599
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT   GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT EmptySun 16 Apr - 7:55

Make him with more projectales and MVCI style Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT   GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT Empty

Back to top Go down

GOLDEN AGE RED LANTERN BY JASONTODD/JoseBuenoEdit FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT
Page 1 of 1