The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 6:29 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) Empty
PostSubject: ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage)   ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 5:39 pm

ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) Debug1

Oh yeah, this is true
Another release outta-nowhere, this time for a stage... and with a story. Originally there were plans to make CF2 for both SNES and Sega 32X, but the latter was cancelled, only leaving the SNES version we all know. But in these years a prototype was found with some functional chars and a "CF2" background, that was in early stages of production.

Well, I just got inspired and I converted it in a stage, ideal for training and with a retro look, like your fighters are inside an old computer or something What a Face I hope you like it, maybe I could add it if you want this as the "training stage" for the Beta 2 of my fullgame, who knows. And yes, before you ask, there's a version for 1.0 already included on the file, but there's no music, sorry...

Download:
Sorry for inconveniences, we are working on it
Stages -> ClayFighter Series
Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage)   ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 9:25 pm

if inside an old computer, wouldnt it be assorted 0s and 1s? Wink

anyway, congrats on the release Smile

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Katana Hero

Katana Hero

PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage)   ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) EmptyJanuary 24th 2023, 10:46 pm

very impressive

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage)   ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 9:54 am

ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) 670481599 ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) 670481599

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage)   ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage) Empty

Back to top Go down

ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay port for the Sega 32X (CF2 Debug Stage)
Page 1 of 1