The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Base Idea
Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz

Go down 
+11
crosspotts1.0
Avaid
cormano
volzzilla
JARRO77
Pilgrim
yolomate
shags2dope
Fede X
Shining
animaraz
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
animaraz

animaraz

Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz Empty
PostSubject: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 12:29 am

One more year ends today, and there's no better way to do it than with the friends of the Multiverse! The best forum in the world, the one with the most projects and releases per year and in which both creators who are just learning and true legends coexist. This year I gave my all to Wave 1 – X-Men, I released a Changeling beta, a video with the Mimic previews and now it's Thunderbird's turn. But the sprites I'm making for Thunderbird work fantastically for one of the characters I'll be doing in my Wave 2 – Superfriends… The Apache Chief. Let's continue creating friends, without forgetting that the important thing about mugen is to have fun, share and learn. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ¡Que viva Mugenmultiverse y vamos por 10 años más!

Un año más termina hoy ¡Y no hay mejor manera de hacerlo que con los amigos de Multiverse! El mejor foro del mundo, el que tiene más proyectos y lanzamientos al año y en el que conviven tanto los creadores que apenas estamos aprendiendo como las verdaderas leyendas.
Este año le di con todo a mi Wave 1 – X-Men, lancé una beta de Changeling, un video con los avances de Mimic y ahora le toca su turno a Thunderbird. Pero los sprites que estoy haciendo para Thunderbird sirven fantásticamente para uno de los personajes que haré en mi Wave 2 – Superfriends… El Jefe Apache.
Sigamos creando amigos, sin olvidar que lo importante del mugen es divertirse, compartir y aprender.
¡¡¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!! ¡Que viva Mugenmultiverse y vamos por 10 years more!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thunderbird pallets:

volzzilla, felideo, bam77, kimczi and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 3:05 am

Really thanks to show your progress during out Christmas event 2022

Awesome characters ,continue with them and happy new year!!

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 7:50 am

animaraz wrote:
One more year ends today, and there's no better way to do it than with the friends of the Multiverse! The best forum in the world, the one with the most projects and releases per year and in which both creators who are just learning and true legends coexist. This year I gave my all to Wave 1 – X-Men, I released a Changeling beta, a video with the Mimic previews and now it's Thunderbird's turn. But the sprites I'm making for Thunderbird work fantastically for one of the characters I'll be doing in my Wave 2 – Superfriends… The Apache Chief. Let's continue creating friends, without forgetting that the important thing about mugen is to have fun, share and learn. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ¡Que viva Mugenmultiverse y vamos por 10 años más!

Un año más termina hoy ¡Y no hay mejor manera de hacerlo que con los amigos de Multiverse! El mejor foro del mundo, el que tiene más proyectos y lanzamientos al año y en el que conviven tanto los creadores que apenas estamos aprendiendo como las verdaderas leyendas.
Este año le di con todo a mi Wave 1 – X-Men, lancé una beta de Changeling, un video con los avances de Mimic y ahora le toca su turno a Thunderbird. Pero los sprites que estoy haciendo para Thunderbird sirven fantásticamente para uno de los personajes que haré en mi Wave 2 – Superfriends… El Jefe Apache.
Sigamos creando amigos, sin olvidar que lo importante del mugen es divertirse, compartir y aprender.

Thunderbird pallets:

Amazing work. By far one of the best in your collection (it should be noted that animaraz does not use chars or base sprites. It does everything from scratch) I think that makes it unique in its kind.
happy new year bro

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 7:56 am

The characters you are choosing are phenomenal, I would love an apache chief, t bird is cool too just wasn't a big fan of him....now his lil brother? That's a different story lol

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 8:01 am

shags2dope wrote:
The characters you are choosing are phenomenal, I would love an apache chief, t bird is cool too just wasn't a big fan of him....now his lil brother? That's a different story lol

scratch
I don't know what he's insinuating... With animaraz we've known each other for a long time... he has always supported my work.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 8:53 am

I wanna a chief Apache now!!

animaraz and shags2dope like this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 9:05 am

fede de 10 wrote:
shags2dope wrote:

scratch
I don't know what he's insinuating... With animaraz we've known each other for a long time... he has always supported my work.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about the chars t bird (thunderbird) and his lil brother warpath
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 9:10 am

Felicitaciones por los sprites. Que tengas una buena entrada de año

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 9:22 am

Te quedo super!! me gusta mucho este design

Sigue asi Twisted Evil

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 9:25 am

shags2dope wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
shags2dope wrote:

scratch

What are you talking about? I'm talking about the chars t bird (thunderbird) and his lil brother warpath

Sorry, the post was not understood (Google translate) translate what you want hahah
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 10:41 am

Shining, Fede de 10, Shags2dope, Yolomate, Pilgrim, Jarro 77 thank you very much for all your words and comments. May this 2023 be full of joy, prosperity and peace for all (inside and outside the mugen).
Yolo. I hope this 2023 to release playable betas of Mimic and Thunderbird, but I will do my best to advance Apache Chief as well.
Shags2dope, give Thunderbird a chance, he has had stories that range from the funny to the epic. I met him in Spider-Man and his amazing friends, but over the years I have read other stories of his like his confrontations against Krakoa or Count Nefaria , his involvement with the Exiles and my top recommendation for the character... Chaos War.

Muchas gracias por todas sus palabras y comentarios. Que este 2023 este lleno de dicha, prosperidad y paz para todos (dentro y fuera del mugen).
Yolo. Espero este 2023 sacar betas jugables de Mimic y Thunderbird, pero haré lo posible por adelantar a Jefe Apache también.
Shags2dope, dale una oportunida a Thunderbird, ha tenido historias que van desde lo chistoso hasta lo épico.Yo lo conocí en Spider-Man y sus sorprendentes amigos, pero con los años he leído otras historias suyas como sus enfrentamientos contra Krakoa o el Conde Nefaria, su participación en los Exiles y mi recomendación principal para el personaje... Chaos War.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 2:31 pm

animaraz wrote:

Thunderbird pallets:

both characters are looking very cool so far Very Happy

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 4:08 pm

great news, may many characters come in 2023!
I think you should just modify the walking, you could use some bases like t hawk or cable for the legs... may it rain characters in 2023! Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz 670481599

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 4:24 pm

cormano wrote:
great news, may many characters come in 2023!
I think you should just modify the walking, you could use some bases like t hawk or cable for the legs... may it rain characters in 2023! Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz 670481599

actually he doesn't use bases , he draws everything from scratch iirc (which honestly is unique and cool imo )

volzzilla, animaraz and ModeratorBot like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 4:33 pm

He's gotten so much better over the years with your drawing and spriting ability

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz   Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderbird / Apache Chief by Animaraz
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next