The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!? Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 22:05

» Classic VS : Athena
KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!? Emptyby ELECTRO Wed 15 May - 12:27

» More Legionnaires
KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!? Emptyby marvel Wed 15 May - 8:18

» Soul Calibur Edits
KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!? Emptyby Shining Tue 14 May - 22:56

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erroratu

Erroratu

KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!? Empty
PostSubject: KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!?   KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!? EmptyMon 26 Aug - 18:32

For all you DotA players this must be awesome news,but i prefer it as a 2D fighter

Official site
http://kof.gg.in.th/home/default.aspx

Quote :
At this point in time, very little is known about The King of Fighters Online, but an official website has been launched with videos detailing skills for Kyo, Terry, Joe, Iori, and Tizoc. Screenshots reveal that Ralf, Kasumi, Kula, Vanessa, Shion, Billy, Maxima, and other series veterans will also be making appearances in the title.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!?   KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!? EmptyMon 26 Aug - 20:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!?   KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!? EmptyTue 27 Aug - 23:05

Yea,i really dislike what they are doing too.
But i guess if the train called Money is headed towards that genre,everyone wants to hop on for a ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!?   KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

KING OF FIGHTERS IS NOW A MULTIPLAYER BATTLE ARENA!?!?
Page 1 of 1