The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:58 am

» Green Goblin by Chuchoryu FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT
Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:36 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:32 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 11:33 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10

Go down 
+4
Vity.Vistys.
crosspotts1.0
Shining
Fede X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Empty
PostSubject: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 5:13 am

previous video review of whirlwind of Shining and Fede of 10. soon release. happy halloween event everyone

gartanham, yolomate, jspiderman171717 and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 5:55 am

thanks for video and for you halloween partecipation ... I would never have achieved this without you Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 6:21 am

Great work
Back to top Go down
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 6:31 am

I always thought that the base was more suitable for Alistair Smythe, but as it turned out, this is not the case. Amazing work!
Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 6:52 am

In my opinion, I think the stand pose needs more fluidity when Whirlwind moves is arm, because now looks a little static. Also, I think he have different voices. Wouldn't it be better to just use one voice?

The rest of things look good. Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 7:44 am

You can still use it for Smythe that's still not a problem he's still a good base for him
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 11:44 am

amazing stuff shown in this video guys Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 1:26 pm

Next video have to cap fight him that sounds like a fun video
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 2:10 pm

Thanks for the video ... Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 3:08 pm

Vity.Vistys. wrote:
I always thought that the base was more suitable for Alistair Smythe, but as it turned out, this is not the case. Amazing work!

The base of the character (Urien) is totally adaptable to any character, you just have to take into account that you have to change the stance, some hits (even a little to differentiate it) and something else. If you want to use the base do not lose your enthusiasm, it will surely give an excellent result Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 3:10 pm

Melter wrote:
In my opinion, I think the stand pose needs more fluidity when Whirlwind moves is arm, because now looks a little static. Also, I think he have different voices. Wouldn't it be better to just use one voice?

The rest of things look good. Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 670481599

Voice is a problem as there are no voices to download on the web. That is why we had to implement some similar voice so that it had a
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 3:40 pm

Nice moves bro!!! Waiting for the final release!!! Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final video Proyect Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10
Page 1 of 1