The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anarky (Gotham antiHero)
Moderators needed Emptyby yolomate Today at 9:43 am

» MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
Moderators needed Emptyby demunlawin Today at 9:09 am

» Ness Edit Released
Moderators needed Emptyby Monkarifan123 Today at 8:09 am

» Reptile and Reptile Version 2 Release
Moderators needed Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Moderators needed

Go down 
+8
CosmicToxin
Shadman
zombiebrock
Ax
E.nigma
REDBACKDEATH
tank402
Adminbot
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 9:14 pm

Due to coming back and noticing a numerous times where our rule on respect has been broken, it has been decided we need more moderators here. XXDreamBrotherXX has already been recruited for that role, and other people have been reminded that they too have that ability to moderate the forum.

But more help would be great. If you would like to volunteer for the position, or nominate another, please reply here and whoever will be taken into consideration.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
tank402

tank402

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 9:24 pm

Im on about once a day mobily from cell,im willing to help part time if need be,i too am sick of the off topic bitching sessions wich all seem to otigionate at other forums then get brought here,i think we need a three strikes and your out rule in my opinion. Let me know if youd like my part time mod assistance,i happily accept bannanas as payment.lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Adminbot

Adminbot

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 9:26 pm

Done.

How about accepting VIP Member as payment instead? Opens up a private forum section for you (one you were deserving of and planned on giving to you as part of today's admin peek in even if you hadn't volunteered to be a moderator.
Back to top Go down
REDBACKDEATH

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 9:48 pm

Well no clue if you still need more mods or not but thought i would give it a shot.

I'm not one to post alot but i've been helpful when i have on here and other forums.

I've moderated games before and so know how to follow the rules and i like to do things by the book also.

I come here everday unless i'm sick or busy with real life so with the report topic it shouldn't be to hard to handle a sitution.

Anyway just thought i would ask and maybe be able to contribute in some other way.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 9:54 pm

While volunteering is appreciated, in your case we'd have to say try again later after proving with a posting forum presence you would be around more. If you do not post much, we can't get to know you (or whoever) enough to know if we can trust one with the responsibilities (not taking advantage of the ability to delete/edit posts, move topics, negotiate arguments, negotiate rule violations, etc) that come with the position.
Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 1:34 am

i can moderate if you want,
always glad to help
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 1:38 am

100 posts is impressive. I'll review your posting history.

Quick note:

Maybe creators shouldn't be mods? The task could distract from creating? Also those who can't create will have more to do.

just a thought?
Back to top Go down
REDBACKDEATH

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 2:17 am

Adminbot wrote:
While volunteering is appreciated, in your case we'd have to say try again later after proving with a posting forum presence you would be around more. If you do not post much, we can't get to know you (or whoever) enough to know if we can trust one with the responsibilities (not taking advantage of the ability to delete/edit posts, move topics, negotiate arguments, negotiate rule violations, etc) that come with the position.
I see your point but also thought it would be a good way to contribute to the site considering im not up to date with all the coding and so cant help out in that aspect.

Thing is you can never truely know who to trust when your online anyway, at least i help out from time to time and cause no trouble..just a thought.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 2:57 am

I dont consider myself a creator ax,i dont know jack about coding,just like spriting and drawing,i leave my code needs upto the greats like arkady,oillu,ummm and that one dude named axekeeper.lol ohh plus i was gone couple months laying asphalt in wash state thats ehy no progress on mojo and viper from me,but back now and workin on them,plan to have mojo off to ark by end of next month for coding,voice,and advice on more spriting for him. but im on here atleast twice a day just to see what everyones upto. Cheers and godbless ya ax brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 2:59 am

im already a Gmod over at MFFa, but im going this week to another doctor to try and found out if whats wrong with me if its a deadly almost 100% of the time, or if its something that can be fixed with minor sugery and meds, i pray everynight its the 2nd thing or else id love to pull double duty over here as well, dig this place
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
Shadman

Shadman

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 4:40 am

Im always up for more roles I already mod the Video section lol
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 1:03 pm

E.nigma, I've read all your posts, you have very honest feedback, both positive and negative, you contribute to threads and discussions to. More importantly you recognize and understand the difference between opinion and libel.

You seem ideal for the part Moderators needed 670481599
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 1:21 pm

I would be willing to help out too, since im here everyday.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 1:25 pm

CosmicToxin wrote:
You have good taste on how to spend your day Smile 
i do the same sunny 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 1:28 pm

CosmicToxin wrote:
Great I'll review your posting history for the position, but I do believe you are of good character and I think you'll be perfect for the job.

I'll let you know soon. study 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderators needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators needed   Moderators needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderators needed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: