The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) Empty
PostSubject: Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!)   Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) EmptyOctober 18th 2022, 9:10 pm

Greetings, everyone!

An important update for my stage from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest has been made.
Now thanks to Ikemen, it is now possible to add round variants!

Enjoy the quick edits into the palettes for Krockhead Klamber and Mudhole Marsh! Make a nice sunset and night visual on the stage!

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) FfZeDa5XgAIGkac?format=png&name=large
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) FfZeDa9XEAMZmv7?format=png&name=large
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) FfZeDbBXoAA-NQ-?format=png&name=large

Download Here!

Last edited by Fist Dracon on October 19th 2022, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!)   Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 12:39 am

I can't see the images
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!)   Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) EmptyOctober 19th 2022, 11:00 am

Shining wrote:
I can't see the images

Weird, they show me without issues

I replaced them now just in case.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!)   Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Barrel Bayou Update (Now with Round Variants!)
Page 1 of 1