The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Requesting help to make Madman Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Requesting help to make Madman Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Requesting help to make Madman Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Requesting help to make Madman Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Requesting help to make Madman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Patsy_Heart

Patsy_Heart

Requesting help to make Madman Empty
PostSubject: Requesting help to make Madman   Requesting help to make Madman EmptyJuly 16th 2022, 3:38 pm

Who's ready to get gnichy?
Requesting help to make Madman Madman10

I'd love to see a Madman in Mugen, since next to Hellboy, the Ninja Turtles, and maybe Judge Dredd, he's the biggest indie hero out there. Though since I haven't found one yet, I was hoping maybe it is something I could work on. I don't know anything about spiriting for mugen, but am willing to learn. I think I was told you need a base character to work off of, and I'm guessing the easiest one to base him off of is Yatterman 1. The kodama he uses to attack could easily be changed to a yo-yo. Maybe mod a Mary Jane sprite to have freckles and be Jo for an intro and outro. I'm not sure, but I'd definitely like to request help getting something like this off the ground.

Last edited by volzzilla on July 17th 2022, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : renamed and moved)
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Requesting help to make Madman   Requesting help to make Madman EmptyJuly 16th 2022, 4:36 pm

I don't know the character, but I'm glad to see you want to learn. You can start by placing some suggested base sprites, and some edits/designs. What do you think? Smile

Patsy_Heart likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: Requesting help to make Madman   Requesting help to make Madman EmptyJuly 16th 2022, 5:03 pm

For what I see of the character Quicksilver or Flash by Erradicator could work as a starting base.

Patsy_Heart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Patsy_Heart

Patsy_Heart

PostSubject: Re: Requesting help to make Madman   Requesting help to make Madman EmptyJuly 16th 2022, 6:20 pm

Quicksilver actually sounds like a perfect base, as his hair and the lightning bolt match up with Madman. Requesting help to make Madman Tumblr10

I'll try to find those sprites by Eradicator, and then try to mod an idle animation. Though his moveset will have to be completely different. He's mostly an acrobatic type guy who fights with a yo-yo occasionally. I can't really think of too many yo-yo fighters aside from Yatterman 1 in TVC. Thank you guys for the help~
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Requesting help to make Madman   Requesting help to make Madman EmptyJuly 16th 2022, 6:59 pm

for me the atom looks fine base....
Requesting help to make Madman KHUP7a3
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Requesting help to make Madman   Requesting help to make Madman EmptyJuly 16th 2022, 7:51 pm

ok I not great in sprites but...is a mix head deadman, body the atom and....ideas mine

Elfary likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: Requesting help to make Madman   Requesting help to make Madman EmptyJuly 16th 2022, 8:08 pm

That sprite looks really cool Yolomate!

Also for the attack with the yo-yo I think Spiderman could be used as a base too, editing one of the special moves when he throwns his web.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Requesting help to make Madman   Requesting help to make Madman EmptyJuly 17th 2022, 5:28 pm

yolomate wrote:
ok I not great in sprites but...is a mix head deadman, body the atom and....ideas mine

Requesting help to make Madman 670481599

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Requesting help to make Madman   Requesting help to make Madman EmptyJuly 17th 2022, 10:11 pm

Topic renamed and moved.

Request section is for finding things already made in Megan that the poster needs help locating. It is not for requesting things be made (though the hope is your will make yourself and request advice in this help section).
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting help to make Madman   Requesting help to make Madman Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting help to make Madman
Page 1 of 1