The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
--> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
--> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
--> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
--> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

--> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--

Go down 
+3
Shining
volzzilla
ModeratorBot
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

--> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- Empty
PostSubject: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyJuly 10th 2022, 9:11 am

Anyone is welcome to post any new topic in this forum section to discuss anything TV show related.

But if you want to announce something related to TV shows and you do not want to make an all-new topic, then just post in reply here.

Last edited by ModeratorBot on May 5th 2023, 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

--> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyJuly 12th 2022, 8:27 am

the best tv show on right now no one is talking about is ....

...only murders in the building.

i love its blend of mystery, humor and crime suspense.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyJuly 12th 2022, 8:56 am

Long time ago i liked x files

Now I'm courious about new TV series based on DC comics sandman
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyJuly 12th 2022, 11:02 pm

if you liked the x-files, check out fringe. was on fox a bit ago. can watch for free on freeve (used to be imdb tv Smile

i dont know what to think of sandman show coming. i know nothing of the comic series.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyJuly 13th 2022, 1:58 pm

--> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- 670481599
Thanks volz

I forgot Spartacus the series
It did not follow history events but it remember 300 the movie
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyJuly 13th 2022, 7:40 pm

i love spartacus. was 1 of my favorite shows of all time (assuming you mean the recent one that was on startz?)
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyJuly 13th 2022, 10:42 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyJuly 14th 2022, 2:28 pm

other than looking at yelena in hawkeye, its my opinion that ms marvel has been the best disney plus marvel show Smile
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyJuly 26th 2022, 6:15 pm

I get a weird feeling everytime I watch South Park
Funny, yet heavy or even untolerable, especially when they try to set their own view of political correctness through subdle use of prejudicial arguments...
Enjoyable for its absurdity, like many other American comedy cartoon series, but surely not reliable in terms of ethics, if you ask me...
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyAugust 20th 2022, 10:18 am

not sure why she-hulk got review bombed (unless is by mysiogistic a-holes) but i liked it alot.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyAugust 20th 2022, 3:16 pm

I honestly think that she hulk looks good for how much I seen on trailer
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyAugust 20th 2022, 9:18 pm

its been one of the more entertaining premiere's i've seen in awhile Smile
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyAugust 21st 2022, 5:53 am

Is it anything like the 90s comics with the origins
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyAugust 21st 2022, 8:26 am

all i know is the origin was altered a bit.

car accident led to some of bruce's blood in an open cut of hers. apparently family traits didnt make things go wrong for her like him. except it didnt have as many negative side effects on jen like it did for bruce.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- EmptyAugust 23rd 2022, 8:28 pm

one of the most underrated shows on tv just ended its 2nd season...

only murders in the building.

murder mystery show. its so fun and entertaining and more people should pay attention to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--   --> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <-- Empty

Back to top Go down

--> [General Talk] - Discuss anything TV related that does not require its own topic <--
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next