The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Emptyby LasombraDemon Today at 3:31 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Emptyby LasombraDemon Today at 3:31 pm

» Sonya Blade POTS/ CVS Style
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Emptyby MERK_U Today at 3:02 pm

» fighting ex layer mugen by chuchoryu
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Emptyby MRHANSER Today at 11:54 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens

Go down 
+23
kain11
LightingRed99
Avaid
dev
brucewayne74
technine666
RenatoNat.J
DerWerwolf
alnyrd
MatreroG
Elfary
spidergoku
crosspotts1.0
Shining
pseudoingles
OGSymbiote
Doom
Pilgrim
Fede X
volzzilla
animaraz
chancethegamer
yolomate
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 11:09 am

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 11:16 am

yolomate wrote:
CvS Donnie by  @chuchoryu new palettes (I created with a hand!!)
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Cvs_do10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 V154Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vv145Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvv143Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvv125Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvvv330
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens
Great palettes as usual but i can't believe there isn t a Better color separation and doesn t have the possibility to make the 80's pals

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 11:22 am

brucewayne74 wrote:
yolomate wrote:
CvS Donnie by  @chuchoryu new palettes (I created with a hand!!)
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Cvs_do10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 V154Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vv145Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvv143Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvv125Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvvv330
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens
Great palettes as usual but i can't believe there isn t a Better color separation and doesn t have the possibility to make the 80's pals
send me a pic 80s donatello style ok??? I used a hand ok?
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 11:38 am

Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Q4jf5810
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Tartar10
I think It Is impossibile with the actual separation colors

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 12:24 pm

cool palettes!!

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 12:52 pm

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 29th 2022, 5:48 pm

Lissa Drak by @pseudoingles new palettes
original version:
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Lyssa_10
and my versions:
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Lyssa_11Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 V157Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vv148Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvv146Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvv127Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvvv332Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvvv333Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvvv334Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvvv335Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvvv336

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 30th 2022, 8:05 am

Mr Freeze by shkato123- @cormano new palettes
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Mr_fre10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 V158Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vv149Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvv147Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvv128Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvvv337
note: I not tested
last palette is Clayface III ok?

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 30th 2022, 10:00 am

Kingpin by bradern ,Acey, @BigPimp ,  @Pilgrim + @cormano new palettes
this palettes are dedicated  for you  @cormano
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Kingpi10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 V159Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vv150Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvv148Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvv129Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Vvvvv338
palettes names: brown executive, black Ceo, normal nice guy, movie fixed, Lex Luthor Superfriends, The Joker Amalgam
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 30th 2022, 10:52 am

excellent palettes on new characters of the event!!!
really thanks for your contribute

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 8:47 am

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 10:08 am

Siempre he dicho que tu trabajo es muy bueno, pero definitivamente en 2022 te superaste ¡Muchas gracias Yolo!
Lissa y Peacemaker lucen el doble de increíbles con tus paletas. Y de Kingpin das una excelente opción para quienes queremos tener a Tobias Whale en nuestros mugenes.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 10:22 am

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 9:28 am

Muy lindas las nuevas paletas YOLO ... Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 670481599

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 11:40 am

yolomate wrote:
Peacemaker by fede de 10 and cormano
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 C12Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Ccc11
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 670481599

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next