The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reptile and Reptile Version 2 Release
Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 Emptyby dev Today at 12:26 pm

» Captain Britain MARVEL COMICS EARTH 616- WIP
Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 Emptyby Essex Today at 9:06 am

» The Most Fighting Game of All Time
Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 9:23 pm

» More Fun Comics #66 - The Spectre Stalks the Night!
Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 10:58 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hammerhead New sff release

Go down 
+10
RenatoNat.J
Mr.Ketchup
crosspotts1.0
AvalokiteshvaraX
candido159
bam77
gartanham
kimczi
Shining
Jinky
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2022, 2:41 pm

Can we get a video
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 8:43 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Can we get a video
Here:
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2022, 4:20 am

I like alot the version made by Candido and Crosspots to me is one of his best releases

But i must admit this version is very cool too move as the same but the base fit very well with the character Congratulation Man

Hope to see more of you Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2022, 5:14 am

This is probably the best Hammerhead version so far in my opinion. However, I think you should add more details so it won't look just like a head swap. Maybe his suit stripes and a vest could do the trick.
And how about a cameo from Silvermane? That'd be cool. Maybe an intro or even a hyper.

pseudoingles and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2022, 4:01 pm

The new sprite base really turns out to be pretty cool! It better highlights the physical complexion of the character, I think that with a little deeper sprite work we could have the definitive version of Hammerhead!
Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 410
(I also agree that he should keep his machine gun visible, it would even be great if his iconic stripes could be drawn on the suit although that would require some additional work)

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
kimczi

kimczi

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2022, 5:37 pm

i could add stripes its not a problem for me since i made them for eraser but my method of making sprites would eliminate color separation this hammerhead have

gartanham, candido159, jspiderman171717 and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2022, 8:09 pm

kimczi wrote:
i could add stripes its not a problem for me since i made them for eraser but my method of making sprites would eliminate color separation this hammerhead have
It would be great if you did! Currently I have my hands full with Hydroman, but when I finish I could continue the work and add the missing details
Following with Hammerhead, I made this new logo for him (based on official Marvel art), if anyone wants to improve/edit it feel free to do so
Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 Hammer10

candido159 and kimczi like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2022, 7:28 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
The new sprite base really turns out to be pretty cool! It better highlights the physical complexion of the character, I think that with a little deeper sprite work we could have the definitive version of Hammerhead!
(I also agree that he should keep his machine gun visible, it would even be great if his iconic stripes could be drawn on the suit although that would require some additional work)
Damn improving more and more Very Happy I hope to see this version with @kimczi's stripes offer someday yes

gartanham and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2022, 8:51 am

Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 Hammer10

gartanham, dev, candido159, jspiderman171717 and Elfary like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2022, 1:05 pm

candido159 wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:
Damn improving more and more Very Happy I hope to see this version with @kimczi's stripes offer someday yes
Thanks friend! this was just a quick edit, now I realize the machine gun should go in the other hand, if the collaboration with kimczi is finalized I will make sure to capture all the corresponding details

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead New sff release   Hammerhead New sff release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hammerhead New sff release
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2