The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Devilotte by mazemerald Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Devilotte by mazemerald Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Devilotte by mazemerald Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Devilotte by mazemerald Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Devilotte by mazemerald

Go down 
+4
cravd
E.nigma
Erroratu
Ax
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Devilotte by mazemerald Empty
PostSubject: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 1:53 am

Devilotte by mazemerald

Devilotte by mazemerald TWzYI5Q

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bpfr9r54b0gz554/DEVILOTTE.zip

Another Capcom character with a few more modifications Devilotte by mazemerald 670481599 

Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 3:15 am

Oh well at least you guys tried...You need some fixin to do
-Devilotte by mazemerald Snccg7
What the hell is that hyper spark doing way up there(Its the flame laser thingy btw.)
-Devilotte by mazemerald B4sxok
A CROUCHING KICK SHOULD NOT BE A FULL SCREEN ATTACK.
also that hit spark is misaligned

-Devilotte by mazemerald Vraexi
hard kick misses up close

-Didnt know she had the magical power to summon her minions out of thin air >Sad.They just apper and help her....out of nowhere...
-Her stance.her damn stance.I dont care if it will look like a bad cut and paste job,fix it.This is just..Her hand teleports up and down and her dress moves for no reason at all

-Light Kick=Mech Drill.Why?
+That air explosion move is pretty nice
-Althought completely useless Sad
-she has like 4 sounds clips,and you keep repeating em.Go to the voice acting alliance or whatever that site is and make a topic about needing voices.That would be much better.
-Probably some more stuff but i am way too tired to test it all and i think i need some sleep since its 10 in the morning and ive been awake for 22 hours by now.

All in all,this feels like an alpha.It could use much more sprites(Althought i dont think thats your fault since she had like 8 sprites to begin with),and you should have got a beta tester or something for it.She just feels so weird and bad to play as.......Althought im sure fixing stuff like this should be a simple manner
Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 5:16 am

Erroratu wrote:

A CROUCHING KICK SHOULD NOT BE A FULL SCREEN ATTACK.

that's because she is so fast a powerful wind blows everyone away.... joke made, hiding now.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 6:12 am

I read around, i don't think she has powers at all tongue 

It says she has companions with special qualities. One of them is a magic guy and the other one is a science guy. She is really just a spoiled brat.

Though mazemerald took some creative liberties with her shooting magic projectiles. Call it a gift from her witch doctor Laughing 

I noticed that the hard kicks moves a little too much, maybe that is the issue, but just to be safe I'll increase the red hit box so it hits.

I'll fix that hitspark to. I am not sure if I can fix that hyper spark but I'll look into it. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by Ax on August 19th 2013, 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 6:40 am

More shizzle
-no MvC dash?No Airdash?No Superjump?No double jump?
-Her crouching 1-2-3 punch chain misses the last hit on most opponents(Ryu,Morrigan etc.)
-Her Standing 1-2-3 chain does the same thing...Maybe decrease pushback for the 2?
-Why are her air kicks a full screen attack too!?
-after launching the opponent into air,1-2-3 kicks chain connects rarely....
-Using the mech for basic attacks was seriously a bad idea....maybe make it for specials or hypers or such?
-No readme?
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 10:57 am

wow:cheers: cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
icecream11

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 5:51 pm

thanks & great work..i remember her as some kind of secret character from Super Puzzle Fighter II, which was a fantastic game.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 5:59 pm

WOW thank you AX by all the support.

it was a great improvement.

Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 6:31 pm

this char need alot of work i hope you work on it more
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 5:17 am

icecream11 wrote:
thanks & great work..i remember her as some kind of secret character from Super Puzzle Fighter II, which was a fantastic game.
Yeah that's where the gun idea came from. mazemerald sprited that in there after we found that video.

@mazemerald,

Well you did the real tough stuff with so little to work with to.
Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 5:24 am

Erroratu wrote:
More shizzle
-no MvC dash?No Airdash?No Superjump?No double jump?
-Her crouching 1-2-3 punch chain misses the last hit on most opponents(Ryu,Morrigan etc.)
-Her Standing 1-2-3 chain does the same thing...Maybe decrease pushback for the 2?
-Why are her air kicks a full screen attack too!?
-after launching the opponent into air,1-2-3 kicks chain connects rarely....
-Using the mech for basic attacks was seriously a bad idea....maybe make it for specials or hypers or such?
-No readme?
i'm one of these guys that love when there is no readme, cause you have to find all the moves by yourself
remember when you were going to the arcade room, you put a coin in the box and you didn't even know how to play with these games
this brings back good memories
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 5:40 am

Yeah doing it the old school way Devilotte by mazemerald 670481599 

Though most characters all play the same way with the typical 00 01 02 03 04 +punch  or kick and in that same reverse directional order. There are few rare exceptions sometimes though but guessing is kinda fun when you totally surprise your opponent with a new move Devilotte by mazemerald 311127478 

Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 7:35 am

I like how Ax and Mazemerald completely ignore people who tell them the char needs some improvement.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 11:22 am

Erroratu wrote:
I like how Ax and Mazemerald completely ignore people who tell them the char needs some improvement.
Devilotte by mazemerald 791114321 

Ax wrote:
I read around, i don't think she has powers at all tongue

It says she has companions with special qualities. One of them is a magic guy and the other one is a science guy. She is really just a spoiled brat.

Though mazemerald took some creative liberties with her shooting magic projectiles. Call it a gift from her witch doctor Laughing

I noticed that the hard kicks moves a little too much, maybe that is the issue, but just to be safe I'll increase the red hit box so it hits.

I'll fix that hitspark to. I am not sure if I can fix that hyper spark but I'll look into it. Thanks for the feedback.
Devilotte by mazemerald 629558521 

I think you've had a tough day there...

Look you shouldn't be offended regardless of what happens with your feedback, although we do appreciate it, you've done what you set out to do and that's enough. I wish we knew how to fix every single problem and i wish we could respond more quickly but the truth is we are not the best at what we do. We are trying but some of us are still learning and we are working with what we got and currently know how to do.  

BTW I did in fact correct the issues with Kegan and that was possible because I actually did have time to correct and sorta knew how to fix it to and you never said anything about that. Makes me wonder if you even care at all about the updates? What's up with that? It's been almost a month to since then. I didn't make a big deal at the time because I figured you didn't even really care about bug fixes. So I moved on.

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1368-kegan-released

Rolling Eyes but whatever, don't worry about it.

Erroratu I think maybe you are just tired, I've been seeing you here way too much. Maybe you need a break? Just for a little while, you really should relax more, mugen isn't the end of the world. I don't like bugs either but they are there for now until they can be fixed. Patience is a virtue and we all need to practice it more in our own way.

I wish I could get some creators to fix stuff to but they don't work for me and besides that I appreciate that they are trying to make something that's hard to make and I like it even more that they are willing to share something regardless of how many other people put them down. I'm not talking about feedback here, just negativity that discourages anyone from ever trying again.

You can't yell at a soldier for getting shot while defending your fort, instead you give that guy a medal if he survived and even more amazingly stands guard again Devilotte by mazemerald 1099075461
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald EmptyAugust 20th 2013, 11:54 am

Didnt even know you updated Kegan.
Giving him a spin again,i guess.

Dont freaking give up if you cant figure something out.Help topics,dude,help topics.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devilotte by mazemerald   Devilotte by mazemerald Empty

Back to top Go down

Devilotte by mazemerald
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next