The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
VECTORMAN - WIP Emptyby animaraz Today at 3:36 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
VECTORMAN - WIP Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 1:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
VECTORMAN - WIP Emptyby Doom Today at 11:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
VECTORMAN - WIP Emptyby Doom Today at 11:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

VECTORMAN - WIP

Go down 
+11
E.nigma
O Ilusionista
BlueSpiderX
12345rSTREET
Lord Sinistro
JEDDragon
Mr.Ketchup
kanodoom
flammableking
DukeNukem 2417
Ax
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 11:47 am

VECTORMAN WIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 Alpha  
 No Progress 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes one of the most iconic Sega Genesis heroes of the old school days of gaming. It's the movie Wall-E with an action hero twist but 20 years before Wall-E ever came out VECTORMAN - WIP 311127478 

For anyone whose seen me at Elecbyte and MFG, I've been whining about a Vectorman wip and bugging other creators to do one for years now. Well I've gotten tired of waiting for one so here's my shot of doing one, once and for all Laughing 

The sprites originally are from this guy on Deviant art
http://gagglehgadamequinox.deviantart.com/art/vector-man-208627832

The head was modified a bit to resemble the cutscene art. For anyone still curious about this game character, look here and see who this Orbot is tongue 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrJ68X8bUWQ

Now a lot of you might not see anything special about him but at the time those graphics were amazing, everything prior was flat 2D looking but this was dark and shinny and all 3D so it was really exciting.

Last edited by Ax on December 12th 2013, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 11:51 am

VERY nice stuff! Looking forward to having one of the most iconic Sega characters in history on my roster. Cool 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 12:02 pm

He's also the most forgotten lol! 
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 5:25 pm

Never heard of him. O.o
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 7:29 pm

This is one of the coolest SEGA characters I know about, glad your making him Ax Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 11:07 pm

he's more like the forgotten megaman of Sega next Ecco the dolphin

when think about it Sega never really made as much chars as Nintendo
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Lord Sinistro

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 11:09 pm

ax did you ask permission for the sprite?
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 18th 2013, 11:14 pm

funny I always wanted to make him and a lot of chars here. but I never can because of gundam war and someone a ways beating me to it Razz
might well make my own version XP
Back to top Go down
12345rSTREET

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 12:16 am

cool! i want see more update, since i play it on my genesis
Back to top Go down
http://narunote.blogspot.com
Ax

Ax

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 12:32 am

JEDDragon wrote:
he's more like the forgotten megaman of Sega next Ecco the dolphin

when think about it Sega never really made as much chars as Nintendo
Yes this is a real shame to, he's one of the best and one of the few who got a sequel. There was talk of bringing him into one of the new consoles in an all new 3D adventure but apparently he was dropped because fans everywhere hated his new look and style gameplay. They criticized it as looking too much like master chief from Halo and hated the idea of it being another generic first-person shooter VECTORMAN - WIP 2399657483 

Kinda happy and sad that this never happened. VECTORMAN - WIP 629558521 

@Mr.Ketchup,

Thanks, I am also glad to be doing him...sorta Rolling Eyes 

He's a lot of work, I'm trying to mimic his spritesheet but it has a lot of frames. The walk took me about 3 days pale 

and it still looks weird, especially the head, it jumps all over the place. Hopefully i can figure out a way to fix that X(

But yeah Vectorman is a must and I'm gonna personally really enjoy having him. He's like a rare pokemon, LIKE MEW Laughing 

Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 12:49 am

that because vector man works like a battle assault chars he was animated in parts using angel draw Razz
I got a gundam char form old babel sword if you remember that works that way but I have two methods of doing so I made one using Kong's shield and other is babel sword
i'd like to help you if you need any with coding though I'm in very tight fix right now Razz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwM3nTMwDLA

also I seen one dude make chars that look vertor-man like chars at mugen infantry but their animated the hard way too Razz

http://www.mugen-infantry.net/search/label/Joy%20Mech%20Fight%20%5BCHARACTER%5D
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 2:49 am

Oh yes I remember this wip in another thread. Man you are tough for doing all that work LOL

Yeah it's the hardest method to me, I think hand drawing would be easier tongue 
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 2:51 am

kk I suggest then looking at the one at infantry for animation reference they where made char like your vector man the hard way XD

I do have say they though I have more simplified version caption America shield code form kong's is simple and less var intense than the babel sword version it take you way less to draw but more time to code though but it works with the old animations too just in parts Razz

edit or maybe I should save it for my own one day XD

Last edited by JEDDragon on August 19th 2013, 3:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP EmptyAugust 19th 2013, 2:57 am

F*** YEAH ! VECTORMAN ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VECTORMAN - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: VECTORMAN - WIP   VECTORMAN - WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

VECTORMAN - WIP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next