The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Help about a stage in real-time? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Help about a stage in real-time? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Help about a stage in real-time? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Help about a stage in real-time? Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help about a stage in real-time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

Help about a stage in real-time? Empty
PostSubject: Help about a stage in real-time?   Help about a stage in real-time? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2022, 6:27 am

I'm sure I'll regret asking this question but anyway...

I'm making a very simplistic stage - it's urban, in open-air, with an advertising clock and streetlamps.

It's (for lack of a better word) in real-time - the clock works and follows an independent time, the sky changes from day to night and vice versa, and the poles flash on and off when they need to.

Making this scenario is easy, just convert the times and synchronize everything in the animations. And here comes my question.

In this method the programming forces the scenario to always start at a fixed time and I want it to be random, that every time anybody play in the scenario it always starts at a different time.

Is there any way to do what I want?

Ps: the only idea I've had to do this is to put arithmetic expressions and variables, things that always show up in character programming but that I've never seen in stages - it is possible to put this in a stage.def?
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

Help about a stage in real-time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help about a stage in real-time?   Help about a stage in real-time? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2022, 11:21 am

You must look for a mugen Background controllers tutorial.

I remember a Final Figth based stage wich indeed go from dusk till dawn & visceversa. Look for it and chack the BGctrl in the def.
Back to top Go down

Help about a stage in real-time?
Page 1 of 1