The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi   Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi   Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi   Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi   Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi   Empty
PostSubject: I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi    I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi   EmptyDecember 7th 2021, 5:01 pm

So I got a big question I bought a raspberry pi I was wondering if there is a way to put mugen on it I sorta would like to give my kids a full mugen in a small box easily to be a plug and play for Christmas try to start them off early so if anyone with that knowledge could help me with this latter I would put beats of rage on but first want to get them mugen I would think if I put it on an SD card it should work but I really would love to do this for them and the best part of mugen is the free always expanding dlc 😂😆 thanks for any help the pi is not been used at all

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi    I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi   EmptyDecember 7th 2021, 6:06 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
So I got a big question I bought a raspberry pi I was wondering if there is a way to put mugen on it I sorta would like to give my kids a full mugen in a small box easily to be a plug and play for Christmas try to start them off early so if anyone with that knowledge could help me with this latter I would put beats of rage on but first want to get them mugen I would think if I put it on an SD card it should work but I really would love to do this for them and the best part of mugen is the free always expanding dlc 😂😆 thanks for any help the pi is not been used at all
AFAIK, mugen runs on window, so I think you need to emulate windows on raspberry pi. You can use Windows IoT. There's a tutorial here.
I also heard you can use QEMU to emulate older windows edition.

Edit:
Went to YouTube, and I found this:

He used wine + box86 on Raspberry Pi 4.
So yes, it is possible

Edit 2:
Looked out for some more and found this:

He's basically using the same method: wine+box86

Edit 3:
And this tutorial on how to install wine+box86 on raspberry pi:

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi    I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi   EmptyDecember 7th 2021, 6:35 pm

Oh thank you now I just have to understand it so thank you so much

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi    I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi   Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help looking for people with knowledge on the use of a raspberry pi
Page 1 of 1