The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
 The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus Emptyby DeleFresh Today at 8:53 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
 The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
 The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:09 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
 The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus

Go down 
+5
skhsato123
Shining
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
RenatoNat.J
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus Empty
PostSubject: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 22nd 2021, 3:39 pm

"What power would hell have if the prisoners here weren't able to dream of heaven?"

I'm reading a lot of Vertigo comics lately. And I couldn't miss the idea of ​​inserting The Sandman in MUGEN. Is this a good idea?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on November 26th 2021, 10:50 am; edited 5 times in total

animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, yolomate and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 22nd 2021, 4:00 pm

This looks awesome

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 22nd 2021, 6:10 pm

yeahhhhh but need fixed the colors!

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 22nd 2021, 10:09 pm

@yolomate

Hey Yolo. I edited the animation, I think it's barely better now than the previous one.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 22nd 2021, 11:12 pm

RenatoNat.J wrote:
"What power would hell have if the prisoners here weren't able to dream of heaven?"

I'm reading a lot of Vertigo comics lately. And I couldn't miss the idea of ​​inserting The Sandman in MUGEN. Is this a good idea?

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 23rd 2021, 12:05 am

I m courious about this character
I hope to see in mugen, continue with him

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 23rd 2021, 1:32 am

Fantastic great animations

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 23rd 2021, 5:13 am

I don't never see this one but i like alot the concept awesome work so far!!

I hope will be mugenized Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 24th 2021, 2:36 am

Morpheus is one of the most interesting characters in vertigo, and Sandman's graphic novels are some of the best.
The animation you have prepared is awesome. Of course, Sandman should be muggenized if possible.
This is a very good Art.
But ... won't this style really stand out from the rest of the MVC characters?

yolomate and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 24th 2021, 9:10 am

The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus 670481599   The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus 670481599 @ParaDo0x Yes, I thought about it too. Morpheus is based on Alucard Hellsing in MvC style but his drawing style draws more to CvS.

ParaDo0x and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 24th 2021, 4:54 pm

I created this animation using the same posture. Only now he has his helmet on creating a black vortex holding Mathew the Dream Crow in his hand instead of the sandbag. I need to create new different moves, positions, attacks, bring the character to life. For now, I'm just wondering.
In the other animation Morpheus summons infernal nightmares with his magic ruby.

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on November 24th 2021, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

ParaDo0x and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 24th 2021, 8:46 pm

Soooo cool i love your choice of chars all fairly unconventional i would love if you brought him to life

Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 25th 2021, 12:37 am

RenatoNat.J wrote:
I created this animation using the same posture. Only now he has his helmet on creating a black vortex holding Mathew the Dream Crow in his hand instead of the sandbag. I need to create new different moves, positions, attacks, bring the character to life. For now, I'm just wondering.
In the other animation Morpheus summons infernal nightmares with his magic ruby.
Your animations still look great.
He looks scary in a helmet, you have achieved the effect you wanted to show, I would be afraid to see it in a dream.
In theory, you are making a character with divine powers. You can do whatever you please in his move set and it won't be weird. He can literally do a lot and is one of the most powerful characters around.
This is just my advice, try to focus on Sandman himself. We have a very good set of useful effects for so many years, I am sure you will find something useful for yourself. But on the other hand, by creating new effects you provide even more material for future generations.
although this style is different .. but this one also has something special.
We don't remember our dreams very well, I'm sure Morpheus must look strange, ahahah.
And also your work can attract more people, because Netflix is working on the creation of a TV series.
The main thing is that this work would bring you pleasure.
Keep up the good work, I will be happy to follow your work.

Edit^
I think ... the best option would be to add 1 or 2 more shades of black. This will improve the quality of his sprite.
And the effects that you applied to the stone, during production, you can use Explods and Helpers on top of your animation. You can specify correct positions, translucency, fade out and resize even over time, not statically. You can beautifully decorate it the way you want in the FF itself.
But these are just tips that can be helpful or annoying, hahahaha. Therefore, in any case, do your job the way you like to do it =)

Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus EmptyNovember 25th 2021, 2:37 pm

Look nice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus    The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sandman Vertigo Morpheus
Page 1 of 1