The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released  Boss Robots Factory stage released  Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released  Boss Robots Factory stage released  Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released  Boss Robots Factory stage released  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released  Boss Robots Factory stage released  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released Boss Robots Factory stage released

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
WaldoMugen

WaldoMugen

Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released  Boss Robots Factory stage released  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released Boss Robots Factory stage released    Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released  Boss Robots Factory stage released  EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 7:35 am

i thought that the manhunters and the stage were parts of the same thing as an interactive background.
either way it looks great!

(lol he gives me a little tenderness as he always likes his own posts)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released  Boss Robots Factory stage released  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released Boss Robots Factory stage released    Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released  Boss Robots Factory stage released  Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern Boss ManHunters released Boss Robots Factory stage released
Page 1 of 1