The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Maxi (SoulCalibur) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Maxi (SoulCalibur) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Maxi (SoulCalibur) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Maxi (SoulCalibur) Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maxi (SoulCalibur)

Go down 
+2
Shining
Nexus Gaming
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus Gaming

Maxi (SoulCalibur) Empty
PostSubject: Maxi (SoulCalibur)   Maxi (SoulCalibur) EmptyApril 7th 2021, 3:09 pm

Maxi by Nexus Gaming and Carnage777

Maxi (SoulCalibur) YtSeehT

-https://www.mediafire.com/file/tjk7sw51vjvq56f/Maxi.rar/file

Somm, CARNAGE777, MatreroG, mulambo and Rotsopmi like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Maxi (SoulCalibur) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxi (SoulCalibur)   Maxi (SoulCalibur) EmptyApril 7th 2021, 4:37 pm

great you managed to create the character in time for the end of the event cheers
thank you guys for your partecipation

and your character is perfect!!!
i will add it to my soul calibur collection Maxi (SoulCalibur) 978788824
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

Maxi (SoulCalibur) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxi (SoulCalibur)   Maxi (SoulCalibur) EmptyApril 7th 2021, 5:58 pm

Nexus Gaming wrote:
Maxi by Nexus Gaming and Carnage777

Maxi (SoulCalibur) YtSeehT

-https://www.mediafire.com/file/tjk7sw51vjvq56f/Maxi.rar/file

The gameplay is perfect, strength and speed, excellent work as always my brother clap clap clap clap

Nexus Gaming and naruto like this post

Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

Maxi (SoulCalibur) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxi (SoulCalibur)   Maxi (SoulCalibur) EmptyApril 21st 2021, 8:42 am

Good work, but I think it needs something more:
- more details on the clothes, they look kinda simplistic
- more refined haircut, it doesn't look as slick as it should, it looks kinda "fluffy" (but strangely stiffy as it doesn't move as it should, especially during standing). Looks more like a piece of solid pitch. (Maxi would tell you " You messed up my hair!" Maxi (SoulCalibur) 311127478  srry this was unnecessary but you get the meaning).
- more "swooshes" I mean the trail effect of nunchakus, give the impression those sticks are moving in a fluid way, that was the beauty of the char
- maxi is renowned for his tricks, unfortunely all I saw was direct attacks which make those nunchakus look more like an accessory, less than the weapon they should be

What can I say ? Play more with that char and understand it better. Watch how animations are done, flashes and impacts are not the focus of the series, bigger part is about combos, technique and... unfortunely, for the eagerness that seems to prevail (who knows why), details, details, details. Soul Calibur series is full of them, can't just go so simplistic unless you expect somebody else to make a better version of it. It's probably the most complex char as regards animation and, at the same time, the most underrated... so probably you're making the same mistake or you don't like the char enough so you didn't put much effort. Understandable, afterall nobody's paying you for this.

Honest impression, of course, free to understand it as you wish.. but actually I've been fair and square so no need for imagination about such issues.

Nobody is hurrying on you, you have no deadlines and you don't have to copy an entire series in a month... unless you wanna make a parody out of it.   Very Happy

Anyway, good work, never lose the enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
carpa5

Maxi (SoulCalibur) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxi (SoulCalibur)   Maxi (SoulCalibur) EmptyMay 9th 2021, 5:30 pm

I LIKE THIS CHAR THANKS
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

Maxi (SoulCalibur) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxi (SoulCalibur)   Maxi (SoulCalibur) EmptyMay 24th 2021, 8:25 pm

wow splendid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maxi (SoulCalibur) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxi (SoulCalibur)   Maxi (SoulCalibur) Empty

Back to top Go down

Maxi (SoulCalibur)
Page 1 of 1