The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 Emptyby dev Today at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark

Go down 
+21
pseudoingles
Angelus_Silverhead
ferreira
dorian123
alnyrd
Andy_X
MDS_GEIST
Mr.Ketchup
MatreroG
JARRO77
candido159
malevka1
deanjo2000
Shining
LESSARD
crosspotts1.0
pepin68
Doom
yolomate
RenatoNat.J
manbatshark8
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 9:49 am

This is looking real sharp. Good luck.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 10:09 am

manbatshark8 wrote:
Hii!! bounce Here are my WIPS,
Here you got Doomsday´s first look and
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And as a gift to my friend Yolomate, Cyborg Superman
Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 2800933067

Amazing work @Manbatshark Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 670481599 are these just stances or is there a sprite sheet??

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 12:36 pm

Impressitive!
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 2:09 pm

candido159 wrote:
Looks good! Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 670481599 with that much spike details I know that Doomsday won't be easy to complete. So goodluck with it and to Cysuperman too. cheers
Thanks man!! Yeah it will took time to finish them
But i ll finish them lol! bounce
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 2:13 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
manbatshark8 wrote:

Wooooooow i really like both!! Expecially Doomsday

The stand for Doomsday should be improved but this is really easy to do and if you want i can help you on this

For the rest i really like what i see and i wish you the best of luck for both!! Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 670481599 Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 670481599

Thanks!!! That really be helpfull. If you want i can send you the file on a zip file. I'm spriting on photoshop xD
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2021, 3:17 am

manbatshark8 wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:
manbatshark8 wrote:

The stand for Doomsday should be improved but this is really easy to do and if you want i can help you on this

For the rest i really like what i see and i wish you the best of luck for both!! Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 670481599 Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 670481599

Thanks!!! That really be helpfull. If you want i can send you the file on a zip file. I'm spriting on photoshop xD

Well at the moment is not necessary my offer is always valid but first of all i really want see you are motivated to keep going so take your time and enjoy creating stuff

If i see you keep posting and are active with Doomsday i'm going to send you a pm and improving the stand. Make a character is not easy so,if i really use my time to help someone i really want see you are really motivated

Take your time and i hope to see more progress soon
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2021, 11:46 am

JARRO77 wrote:
manbatshark8 wrote:

If you don't mind me showing the most noticeable thing you can improve, it is the wonky/awkward animation of shoulder area. The spikes in the shoulder look jumpy and are not flowing smoothly. Maybe add more in-between frames will help the animation.
Back to top Go down
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2021, 12:00 pm

The shoulder spikes are a massive pain, it’s why I simplified my doomsday down to 3 on each shoulder. I do praise you for taking on a hard wip.
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2021, 12:18 pm

alnyrd wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:
manbatshark8 wrote:

If you don't mind me showing the most noticeable thing you can improve, it is the wonky/awkward animation of shoulder area. The spikes in the shoulder look jumpy and are not flowing smoothly. Maybe add more in-between frames will help the animation.

I agree, I´m going to work on that, and on that arm
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2021, 12:20 pm

deanjo2000 wrote:
The shoulder spikes are a massive pain, it’s why I simplified my doomsday down to 3 on each shoulder. I do praise you for taking on a hard wip.
That´s true, but... I have some tricks, thay should work fine. anyway, it´s better to the things took time and i will be showing improvement on the sprites, of bouth
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2021, 8:12 pm

deanjo2000 wrote:
I know. I've tried to make an animation of Doomsday, but the details are tiring to work.

manbatshark8 wrote:
deanjo2000 wrote:
That´s true, but... I have some tricks, thay should work fine. anyway, it´s better to the things took time and i will be showing improvement on the sprites, of bouth
Glad you have thought a way to improve Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
ferreira

ferreira

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2021, 4:12 pm

Amazing congratulations
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwb6nb6jSQA-2t182S1OfuA?view_as
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2021, 6:21 am

Wow, that Doomsday looks sooooooooooo epic. I hope to see more animations and sprites of him.
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2021, 9:10 pm

Sorry for doesn´t update on a while... I was very bussy with the University, I´m ant 6 monts almost to finish it, infact other things that happen, now i´m so much better and have time casuse I´m on vacations, I hope to finish cyborg sups on this time, if i doesn´t sleep, maybe Doomsday to (Only talking abouth the spriting) Causse I´m not a coder, But I expect to release a vertion playable while someone code them propperly

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark   Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doomsday, Cyborg Superman WIPS Manbatshark
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next