The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts

Go down 
+51
Seiko Kimura
superxash
RYUYAGAMI
Midnight-Son
spidergoku
CARNAGE777
Blagoy
gartanham
carpa5
Vity.Vistys.
RobiWanKen0bi
pseudoingles
Somm
thatguy
Lexman
Adminbot
dev
volzzilla
Fede X
Avaid
alnyrd
DC VS MARVEL
brucewayne74
BlankSpace-Nt
kimczi
skillfrank
metamutant
Mazemerald
BigPimp
animaraz
deanjo2000
Doom
MDS_GEIST
manbatshark8
dorian123
JARRO77
crosspotts1.0
harbinger
RenatoNat.J
Splash
O Ilusionista
kyoman
LESSARD
Mr.Ketchup
candido159
skhsato123
chancethegamer
yolomate
Shining
MatreroG
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
MatreroG

MatreroG

MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2021, 9:51 am

chancethegamer wrote:
Night time, snow and Batsignal deep in the background of the city could complete that stage. I guess the helicopter could burn but it’s already crashed and frozen
All of that is on, plus Mr. Freeze crew watching.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kyoman wrote:
Very nice concept
Thank you, pal. How nice to have your approval.
yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2021, 10:50 am

I have an idea for watchmen... The midnite clock in the screen
It has a "countdown" until it arrives at midnight then in the screen comes an earthquake and other cataclysm and they change the aspect of the stage with an apocalipse theme
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2021, 12:43 pm

Oh, I liked that Mr. Freeze concept a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2021, 9:53 am

Shining wrote:
I have an idea for watchmen... The midnite clock in the screen
It has a "countdown" until it arrives at midnight then in the screen comes an earthquake and other cataclysm and they change the aspect of the stage with an apocalipse theme
Sounds interesting. For now I can't imagine what resources I could use. But I will keep it in mind for later. yes

O Ilusionista wrote:
Oh, I liked that Mr. Freeze concept a lot.
Thank you O'Ilu, I appreciate the support.
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 6:48 am

I wanted to show a preview of the stage that I have been putting together in recent days with the help and suggestions of the MMV forum.
Some details remain to be adjusted. So I will probably be able to release it next weekend. Stay tuned.

Mr.Ketchup, naruto and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 7:10 am

Wow, you really took our feedback and applied it. It's a really amazing looking stage! Well done my friend. Love the small touches, the light setting is great, and the fire added to the helicopter is the icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 7:37 am

MatreroG wrote:
I wanted to show a preview of the stage that I have been putting together in recent days with the help and suggestions of the MMV forum.
Some details remain to be adjusted. So I will probably be able to release it next weekend. Stay tuned.

The concept is amazing!

If the stage is going to convey the essence of Mr. Freeze, perhaps it would be interesting to add to transcend the current color of the sky and after some time it gets more dark.

Some time after, it starts to rain, and after all starts the thunders in the sky.

This can pass the sadness and darkness that are under Mr.freeze's heart.

Is just suggestions.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 8:17 am

Splash wrote:
MatreroG wrote:

The concept is amazing!

If the stage is going to convey the essence of Mr. Freeze, perhaps it would be interesting to add to transcend the current color of the sky and after some time it gets more dark.

Some time after, it starts to rain, and after all starts the thunders in the sky.

Is just suggestions.

I think the snow is more fitting honestly

Splash likes this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2021, 6:45 pm

Splash wrote:

Is just suggestions.
Oh that's deep my friend, I like how you think. yes
But I'm going to adjust to the initial inspiration of a "gray, cloudy and snowy sky, where it is not known if it is day or night", as in the game. And also for laziness, because the change would imply layered the sky background ...
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2021, 8:00 am

Sorry for the double posting.

Mr. Freeze's stage is finished and you can download it in its respective topic:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14255-stranded-in-ice-stage-1-1-1-0#164393

Now let's talk about something new, a while ago I spoke with Mugen-Ninja to re-work some of his stages, "JJJ's Office" was one and the next would be "The Riddler's Office".
The Riddler's Office stage (by Mugen-Ninja):

Then I started to layered the main background and I didn't like the result. So, I decided to find new resources and little by little the main idea was distorted, going from an office to a hideout or lair with a lot of influence from the Batman Arkham games (damn, I love that saga!). Look at the sketch:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It is something more contemporary and away from the classic, but with that aesthetic retro industrial tech wave. With an immature, psychopathic, egocentric, super smart Riddler, master of engineering and programming.

Do you all see it interesting ...?

Splash likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2021, 9:02 am

It does remind me of Arkham, just need hints of green question marks flashing somewhere. The main plus side to Mugen ninja’s riddler stage was the riddler face on the big screen. Maybe that could flash off and on on those monitors? Idk

Mugen ninja stage is Batman TAS style

Yours is Arkham series style so the lair works better.. just trying to figure out how to incorporate question marks somewhere and to make use of those monitors

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2021, 9:47 am

Looks awesome. I do hope it'll match the look of the Riddler that we have available.
You could put question mark on screen but I don't think that would look good or would not make sense, right?

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2021, 10:25 am

You need question marks with green flashing lights.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
harbinger

harbinger

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2021, 10:55 am

I do like the concept and you've got a good base so far. With some additions it could be great

• Be mindful of the background - it's been mirrored and you can see this at the top

• Definitely needs some question marks. You can make some little glowing green trophies

• The robots are a bit flat/don't have the same lighting/saturation as the background

• I think some screens on the pillars with flashing images of Riddler's face/questions marks/static would really bring some life to it

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2021, 12:28 pm

Kinda reminds me of the ending of Batman Forever when Riddler had the white suit as well

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next