The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Power Rangers Legacy Wars

Go down 
+30
cormano
Mr.Ketchup
volzzilla
luca9898
MatreroG
Zexika
JeagerEX
SUPERFERNANDOXT
superxash
Andy_X
LESSARD
ghost_rider
Tsuyoi
joedragon
naruto
Shining
DC VS MARVEL
zequi007
CARNAGE777
Gatorison22
RenatoNat.J
Splash
brucewayne74
Somm
chancethegamer
O Ilusionista
BetoMC
crosspotts1.0
spidergoku
chuchoryu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Somm

Somm

Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2020, 11:46 am

Okay, this might be useful
I did years ago and never shared, Im not an artist so I soon run out of energy to keep working:
Ps* I also have done alot of a PR: Rescue male ranger (green) using Captain Atom but cant find it on my stuff Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 2399657483
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Cw0nTXY
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 GMxKiL2
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 YI8JsUxPower Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 MRsE3uiPower Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 PkXrXCE
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 6BUTGw7

MatreroG, naruto and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2020, 12:01 pm

Somm,i love your female edits very much,impressive power rangers,but male rangers are too big,they need another base

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2020, 12:47 pm

Thanks for share Somm! Hope you can find you other stuff, like Rescue green ranger.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2020, 11:20 pm

Somm wrote:
I did years ago and never shared, Im not an artist so I soon run out of energy to keep working:
Ps* I also have done alot of a PR: Rescue male ranger (green) using Captain Atom but cant find it on my stuff Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 2399657483
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 YI8JsUxPower Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 MRsE3uiPower Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 PkXrXCE
Nice!! Power Rangers in Space are one of my favorite series of Power Rangers, if you had released this job years ago, I would have released it to CvS years ago, now I can made something new whit this maybe I can add Black Ranger from this series because I have the pthers from diffrent eras for the mugen, thanks for sharing and I hope you can find the green one you make it, now I concentrating in make the new Green Ranger I have

So the last news from 2020, I making the new gameplay of this Power Rangers Mugen, I did a mix in TvC and MvC SFX because I did others in CvS gameplay or MK gameplay so I need a MvC gameplay, so enjoy this last video from 2020 and waiting for the news in 2021 a new big BIG year for everyone

More to come and
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Tumblr_pkpgp2kpuw1uyevhqo1_640

See you in 2021!!! samus

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2021, 7:20 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Somm wrote:
Nice!! Power Rangers in Space are one of my favorite series of Power Rangers, if you had released this job years ago, I would have released it to CvS years ago, now I can made something new whit this maybe I can add Black Ranger from this series because I have the pthers from diffrent eras for the mugen, thanks for sharing and I hope you can find the green one you make it, now I concentrating in make the new Green Ranger I have

So the last news from 2020, I making the new gameplay of this Power Rangers Mugen, I did a mix in TvC and MvC SFX because I did others in CvS gameplay or MK gameplay so I need a MvC gameplay, so enjoy this last video from 2020 and waiting for the news in 2021 a new big BIG year for everyone

More to come and
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Tumblr_pkpgp2kpuw1uyevhqo1_640

See you in 2021!!! samus

Hey Chuchoryu, I would like just give a feedback:

I think that your green ranger gameplay improve a lot with MvC style. Congrats!

I Would like know if you have plans to apply MvC in your Tatsunoko game. Because will be amazing see your Tatsunoko characters with TvC/MvC 6 button gameplay.

This is just a feedback.

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2021, 9:06 am

like the video they still needs the voice pack fixed chuchoryu
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2021, 2:45 am

spidergoku wrote:
The main problem whit this Ranger charcters is no one ripping voices from the games of PS2 or NDS or recently from PS4, XBox one or Nintendo Switch for add in my mugen game
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2021, 3:03 am

[quote="Splash"][quote="chuchoryu"]
Somm wrote:

Hey Chuchoryu, I would like just give a feedback:

I think that your green ranger gameplay improve a lot with MvC style. Congrats!

I Would like know if you have plans to apply MvC in your Tatsunoko game. Because will be amazing see your Tatsunoko characters with TvC/MvC 6 button gameplay.

This is just a feedback.
Thanks bro, well about feedback the gameplay became MvC2 but in the diffrence as I said I take TvC gameplay too, so I reduce 6 buttons in to 4 buttons like TvC adding 1 extra button for the strong kick but yes the Power Rangers Mugen are very faster and good playable in this mode I do, my TvC mugen have the normal system of MvC2 complete gameplay, but my Tatsunoko Fight have CvS+MvC for a diffrent combo system and a non-air combat whit cheat in the combos only but Tatsunoko charcters have MvC gameplay

So its 2021, I put video but now the news from today are in images
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 002
First of all in this mugen, this is the basic roster so in the future I planning to add more charcters, this is the only Power Ranger characters I have and made by me ecept Ivan Ooze, so ecept by me and Carnagge777 we made the firts 2 Green Rangers for Mugen, but I am the first one who made a full game because in the past Balthazar staring Billy Blue Ranger but now is opensource for all, Splash is making him in a diffrent gameplay but Billy is on the list of this mugen so dont worry pals!! second, the stages, screenpack and system sounds are completely made and ripping by me so this screenpack are completely mine, if everyone want it be little patience for get this screen pack whit Green Ranger, Pink Ranger and Lord Drakkon in the very soon release of the Beta test of Power Rangers Mugen

Now a little screen shoots of the current game
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 003Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 004Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 005Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 006Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 006
Pink Ranger and Yellow Ranger have both Pink and Yellow pals for "use" the respective females from Power Rangers Time Force and Power Rangers Super Mega Force, Red Ranger, Green Ranger have all the colors from all the rangers BUT they CANT look like the original Mighty Morphig PR characters, Ivan Ooze as I said is not mine but is on the game because is a really awesome charcter made on mugen and I need a bosses on this game for add the most big list of power rangers and Super Sentai charcter, in the case of the Blue Sentai this not count as Power Ranger Mistyc Force character, this one have diffrent stuff inside of the character much more like japanese characters, so this reason bring this Blue Sentai a diffrent slot in the game for add a Blue Ranger from Power Rangers and add other Super Sentai Caharacters in this game

Some extra mugen base sprites for Power Rangers or Super Sentai are wellcome

More to come... samus

Somm and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2021, 4:17 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
The main problem whit this Ranger charcters is no one ripping voices from the games of PS2 or NDS or recently from PS4, XBox one or Nintendo Switch for add in my mugen game
well dont worry i got ya back looks like ill be making the voice pack

Tommy & Drakkon:same voice pack different catchphrases

jason voice pack

any other voice packs u need just make a list and ill see wat i can do
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2021, 8:06 pm

spidergoku wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
well dont worry i got ya back looks like ill be making the voice pack

Tommy & Drakkon:same voice pack different catchphrases

jason voice pack

any other voice packs u need just make a list and ill see wat i can do
Yesterday I ripping from PS1 some sounds from Power Rangers Time Force and Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger for acomplish some voices, but I really need much more like SNES POwer Raners movie hit sounds and other SFX, from Power Ranger Battle of the Grid voices and sounds so many diffrent ones

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2021, 1:54 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
O Ilusionista wrote:
I like the fact you are using my Ivan Ooze without any trace of credits...
I no put author´s name for now because is not released the game bro, but in the normal readme of the screen pack are your name and balthazar for blue ranger sprites and ivan ooze by you, but if you like I can put your name on the list upper here

If you will credit me and Felo Lop (the spriter), its enough for me.
Nice Reptile standing, by the way.
Ok bro, I put uyou because you are the coder and the man who release this work, but in the release of this game I can put Felo, so many time I no see Felo, about Reptile thanks, but I have many versions of Reptile in Ninja skin
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Cv-S-Reptile-by-chuchoryuPower Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Cv-S-Reptile-by-chuchoryuPower Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Cv-S-Reptile-X-by-chuchoryu2Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 1

So the news, in this 2021 are here!!

As I promise Green Ranger and Pink Ranger gameplays are avaliables, next are Red Ranger, Yellow Ranger and finally for beta test Scorpina for release the firts beta of this Power Rangers Game

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2021, 9:46 pm

Dont miss tomorrow night the gameplay of Yellow Ranger/Gokai Yellow
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 003

More to come... samus Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 3419901605
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2021, 9:30 pm

Gia Moran/Luka Millfy are in proggres for release on the beta test of power rangers mugen

Working on new stance and more extra moves from Power Rangers Battle of the Grid game
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 2Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 3Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 4Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 5Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 6Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 7

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2021, 10:13 am

hey @chuchoryu i have a idea it seems since u cant put red zeo ranger there is another one u can add

Treys of triforia
Aka:The Gold Zeo Ranger

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2021, 10:13 am

hey @chuchoryu i have a idea it seems since u cant put red zeo ranger there is another one u can add

Treys of triforia
Aka:The Gold Zeo Ranger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Legacy Wars
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next