The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Power Rangers Legacy Wars

Go down 
+30
cormano
Mr.Ketchup
volzzilla
luca9898
MatreroG
Zexika
JeagerEX
SUPERFERNANDOXT
superxash
Andy_X
LESSARD
ghost_rider
Tsuyoi
joedragon
naruto
Shining
DC VS MARVEL
zequi007
CARNAGE777
Gatorison22
RenatoNat.J
Splash
brucewayne74
Somm
chancethegamer
O Ilusionista
BetoMC
crosspotts1.0
spidergoku
chuchoryu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 4:44 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Yes I'm happy great work I love your style for some reason I just love your style like it just is so appealing to the eyes I love how the characters come out some people would call it CVS but it's a mix between another style that's y I called it yours kof is small CVS is medium capcom is big yours is in between CVS and capcom the size of sprites I'm talking about  and it just looks so good thank you for all the time and effort you put into bringing us such visual appealing works of art and putting them in the best gaming engine ever mugen bringing us all these great games that I would never be able to play because I'm poor but at least with your project I at least get the chance to experience them in some aspects a least just thank you I'll always try and give ideas
Thanks, everyone loves my style on painting this entire mugen stuff, as you said is a mix on Capcom and CvS2 sizes and proportions now is called chuchoryu´s style in the Wikipedia XD well not wikipedia but a similar name I think, many of the models I did on Rangers is from the Legacy Wars and Battle of the Grid using MvC references and CvS2 proportions its a good mix one I like too, I play in the night and I like it so people love this game as I do

many inspiration on the game is this new action figures I have
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 5:53 pm

Splash wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Tsuyoi wrote:
Would be awesome to see my two favorite Rangers cheers

Eric Myers from Time Force and Cole Evans from Wild Force!!!

Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Maxresdefault Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Maxresdefault
Eric is more probably to be in the Demo #2, I have jen so people vote more for Eric for the game for now, Cole have not much votes but many people ask for him for mugen to get 3 Red Rangers because the game have only 1 avaliable and I need 3 for each color, an eception in pink, yellow & blue colors they have around of 5 chaarcters per color

So the news on Power Rangers Legacy Mugen

I take out the Balthazar sprite edits I do in black, red and blue ranger he put in opensource for everyone (ecept for chuchoryu he told me on Mugen Archive and Youtube) so I made my how Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, complete ones, Kimberly, Jason, Billy, Trini, Zack and Tommy are on the game, adding more diffrent stats on they, so the other ragners have some moves, many votes for X Rangers for the future and I add more stages in the game based on Battle of the Grid made by me

More to come... samus

In this stage have the megazord against goldar. You will put them?

You are able to do this stage like Jafar method/quality?

This stage have a lot of potencial.

Also, congrats for the work.
in Corith stage for now is a static stage behind because no one ripping sprites, for now I have 2 ways to do this animations whit Goldar, one is making the animation using existent sprites from SNES, the second one is taking many photos from this video

to get the entire animation of the stage and put on the stage, a little hard work but I must do for complete my stage, I use some of the old methods for made stages, Jafar is one who inspired me so long time ago for made my how stages I have less of 50 stages on mugen but chars I have more of 500, as you said this stage have potential I have others more form this Battle of the Grid for made on mugen and inplement on the next patch, the work in this is more in the power rangers because the only MvC/CvS sprites I have is my hown work for it, the stages is other part but I like the new result on this game for get a more better game time and time again

The other news on the game is add the entire or the most cinematic cutscenes from the game in this mugen, depends on what character you choose you can see this cutscenes on action in the mugen

Splash likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 8:33 pm

I say for stage do what ever is easiest if I had the game I'd try and help
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 10:21 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Sure in PC version really you can help me for screen shoots and voices for this, no one ripping stuff from the Battle of The Grid for use in Mugen, the best rippings I can is on the mugen game and recently in the videos

but is very little compared on a full sprite ripping or wav record for voices of sound effects for this game
Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 5:56 am

chuchoryu wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Sure in PC version really you can help me for screen shoots and voices for this, no one ripping stuff from the Battle of The Grid for use in Mugen, the best rippings I can is on the mugen game and recently in the videos

but is very little compared on a full sprite ripping or wav record for voices of sound effects for this game

For ripping the megazord against Goldar fight you can use AnimGet. ViolinKen use this program to make SF5 characters to mugen.

This program is very very very easy. And have only 4mb. No need a good pc to use. just need click "start" and will rip all screnshots that you need.

Search on google "Street Fighter V - Ripping/Reshade ViolinKen animget"
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 12:15 pm

Chuchoryu puede usar Jaspion By BetoSSJ4's Hypers para Power Rangers, solo necesita hacer una edición. Porque los movimientos son similares.

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 5:38 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Chuchoryu puede usar Jaspion By BetoSSJ4's Hypers para Power Rangers, solo necesita hacer una edición. Porque los movimientos son similares.

it can be good if he'll edit it into the blue centurion
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Bluese10
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 7:16 pm

Hyper Portraits For Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Black_12Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Blue_r13
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Green_14Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Lord_d15Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Pink_r12Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Red_ra12Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 White_12Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Yellow12
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 6th 2021, 10:32 am

cool hyper portraits!!
Back to top Go down
BetoMC

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 6th 2021, 10:43 am

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Jaspion is not an open source.

Make a different character chochoryu. Mugen only grows with new ideas, not copies. You are skilled enough to do what you want.
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 6th 2021, 12:22 pm

well now u see my work which ones from the power rangers/super sentai series do you want me to create next? give me some ideas!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 6th 2021, 1:37 pm

More Hyper Portraits For Mighty Morphin, The Movie, Zeo, Time Force, Dino Thunder, Super Megaforce And Villians

Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Dino_t10
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Gold_r10
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Goldar11
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Ivan_o11
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Lord_z11
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Pink_t10
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Psycho10
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Ranger11
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Scorpi11
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Super_10
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Super_11
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Zeo_bl10
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Zeo_gr10
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 8th 2021, 1:25 am

spidergoku wrote:
well now u see my work which ones from the power rangers/super sentai series do you want me to create next? give me some ideas!!!!!!!!!!

Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue

Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 0a012809ca5d11389cda0165ae746576
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 9th 2021, 12:33 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
spidergoku wrote:

ok Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 670481599

oh and check this out another from the super sentai series
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Kikai-sentai-zenkaiger-1280-featured-01-470x310@2x
heres Zenkaizer
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 210
base:red ranger with dr dooms cape
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 EmptyMarch 9th 2021, 7:22 pm

spidergoku wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
spidergoku wrote:

ok Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 670481599

oh and check this out another from the super sentai series
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Kikai-sentai-zenkaiger-1280-featured-01-470x310@2x
heres Zenkaizer
Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 210
base:red ranger with dr dooms cape

The Super Sentai Sucessufull In Brazil

Denkegi Sentai Changeman & Choushinsei Flashman

Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 0*z_JbJwxZdP_99fyvPower Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 7a3575cdbcfcd7376d90e1826c87a478276ec3135cd150fa87c4460d14f1875a._V_SX1080_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars   Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Legacy Wars
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next