The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen

Go down 
+8
CARNAGE777
Nexus Gaming
LESSARD
Somm
RenatoNat.J
chancethegamer
Shining
thatguy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thatguy

thatguy

Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2021, 7:46 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
I cant stop playing this mugen, my main problem is when I add my CvS Glacius inside of the game and my Shadow Jago, how I can do for add both characters in this screen pack and make his animated portraits and everything for add more of my chars

Glad you like it. To add more characters with the animated stance you must edit mugenhook

You will need to edit both animatedPortraits.dat, and frameLoader.dat files from the CFG folder
1. frameLoader.dat will have to have each of the frames from the stance animation, and win animation within the file (if they aren't already there)
2. animatedPortraits.dat  will have to add the animation(s) to use, options, and the character AIR file location where it pulls the animation from

Here is the Mugenhook WIKI (this is called animated portraits):
https://github.com/ermaccer/mugenhook/wiki/

Please let me know if you get stuck as I can assist or if just want me to do it for you (I would need access to the files though but they would remain private unless you release).

P.S. Gargos has an added stance by me. Feel free to add or use in future releases. Cheers.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2021, 10:09 pm

If someone wants to code the sprites that I made of Eagle that I made a long time ago for a playable beta and put it in this mugen, you can do it I provide the soundrips so that that project is not wasted and is added to this 2d version of killer instinc that this Excellent
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2021, 12:10 am

CARNAGE777 wrote:
If someone wants to code the sprites that I made of Eagle that I made a long time ago for a playable beta and put it in this mugen, you can do it I provide the soundrips so that that project is not wasted and is added to this 2d version of killer instinc that this Excellent
Neton tengo a Eagle tambien y Spinal, veo que haces varias frankenbases, bien bien, esto del arma robojurassica va que pin pon poppa.....osease dien shidoris XD

Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2021, 11:38 am

chuchoryu wrote:
CARNAGE777 wrote:
Neton tengo a Eagle tambien y Spinal, veo que haces varias frankenbases, bien bien, esto del arma robojurassica va que pin pon poppa.....osease dien shidoris XD

Pues en si no he empezado a la lagartija jurasica por que me estoy dando mi tiempo con lo que quiero terminar de soul calibur.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2021, 4:05 pm

CARNAGE777 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
CARNAGE777 wrote:

Pues en si no he empezado a la lagartija jurasica por que  me estoy dando mi tiempo con lo que quiero terminar de soul calibur.

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 2:21 pm

thatguy wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
I cant stop playing this mugen, my main problem is when I add my CvS Glacius inside of the game and my Shadow Jago, how I can do for add both characters in this screen pack and make his animated portraits and everything for add more of my chars

Glad you like it. To add more characters with the animated stance you must edit mugenhook

You will need to edit both animatedPortraits.dat, and frameLoader.dat files from the CFG folder
1. frameLoader.dat will have to have each of the frames from the stance animation, and win animation within the file (if they aren't already there)
2. animatedPortraits.dat  will have to add the animation(s) to use, options, and the character AIR file location where it pulls the animation from

Here is the Mugenhook WIKI (this is called animated portraits):
https://github.com/ermaccer/mugenhook/wiki/

Please let me know if you get stuck as I can assist or if just want me to do it for you (I would need access to the files though but they would remain private unless you release).

P.S. Gargos has an added stance by me. Feel free to add or use in future releases. Cheers.

Thanks, I add more KI chars to this screenpack and I do a MK3 animated portraits whit this friend

Thanks for help me, now I done a really good MK3 mugen whit this
Back to top Go down
Swanky

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 3:04 pm

Interesting project. However, link in first post isn't working for me.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 7:26 pm

Swanky wrote:
Interesting project. However, link in first post isn't working for me.

Link on first post has been updated. Please try again. Cheers
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 7:31 pm

chuchoryu wrote:

Thanks, I add more KI chars to this screenpack and I do a MK3 animated portraits whit this friend

Awesome stuff here Chuchoryu. Yes I always think of Mortal Kombat when seeing the animated stance, win pose for choosing the player, and announcer sound. Cool can't wait to see the updates on the new games coming in the future Smile

Glad to hear you got it figured out Smile

Gargos stance is already in the game now. Just working on Masters of the Universe V2 currently and will float back to Killer Instinct again after.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 7:40 pm

thatguy wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

Awesome stuff here Chuchoryu. Yes I always think of Mortal Kombat when seeing the animated stance, win pose for choosing the player, and announcer sound. Cool can't wait to see the updates on the new games coming in the future Smile

Glad to hear you got it figured out Smile

Gargos stance is already in the game now. Just working on Masters of the Universe V2 currently and will float back to Killer Instinct again after.
Thanks for the little big tutorial for add animations, this really works and help me for made all my old and future screenpacks animated completely animated, next week comiing Power Rangers Mugen, but now everything changes for it

dont miss it!! about Gargos thanks I add in the nomral version I have because I add more moves on a non-released one for the future but now using your complete screenpack I re-done this one for add my other KI chars I have for the future release
Back to top Go down
Swanky

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2021, 9:49 am

thatguy wrote:
Link on first post has been updated. Please try again. Cheers

Yeah, it's working again. Thank you!

Some of that sprite work is beautiful. I see possible conversions into a regular MvC ish Mugen roster for Orchid, Rash and SabreWulf.... ARGH >.< Very Happy

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2021, 1:10 pm

we still need spinal for this project so heres something u can use

Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 Bones_10
base:Skeletons from Namco vs Capcom & alice's
Skeletons from asura's blade series shield custom made by me

Last edited by spidergoku on February 5th 2021, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2021, 1:13 pm

Damn that's a good looking spinal did you sprite it or someone else
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2021, 1:19 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Damn that's a good looking spinal did you sprite it or someone else

done by me
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2021, 1:21 pm

Damn you amazing bro was there a base you used at least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen   Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killer Instinct Capcomized Mugen
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next