The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD Emptyby Raijjin Today at 11:42

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD Emptyby Shining Today at 8:08

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 16:15

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 2:27

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD Empty
PostSubject: Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD   Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD EmptyFri 18 Sep - 0:28

Hey brothers & sisters from MMV. Im back!!! sorry, I have been very busy with Online school, Figthing Covid in my job, but I bring you a preview of my Shin Ryu 2.0 upgrade.

The AI added by SWAGaming98 has give new life to this proyect. I add alot of new sprites & animations and the gameplay has been upgraded too.
Here is the video:

Here are some samples:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Enjoy.

Remember, visit & join to my Youtube Channel.

JARRO77 and Somm like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD   Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD EmptyFri 18 Sep - 1:03

clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD   Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD EmptyFri 18 Sep - 3:38

Really nice sprites
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD   Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD EmptyFri 18 Sep - 19:44

Astonishing variety of moves, he surely looks way more dynamic than the usual Ryu... but at the same time too similar. Something obvious to say here: give him some dark aura, darker look, make him look like he's mad, really p*ssed off or something along the lines of CVS2 Evil Ryu (which is indeed a big delusion, even from the original Capcom creators... too stiffy to play with, but he looks cool even if they just made his eyes red).
All moves look really cool, a bit too much kungfu-ish... but ok very impressive, imho
About the final oi-tsuki / stomach punch... looks cool but it could be cooler if you make the part of the charge shorter and the actual hit longer (classic is better sometimes). Otherwise it looks too funny, I mean... after all that loading, it looks like a caress, not a punch. Make it look like a real punch (you know, make the bg vibrate, use a flash on all video, make a big spark at the moment of the hit... it's ok imho if you let the oppenent fall on his own position without being pushed away, it's stylish, but it could be more impactful). Just some ideas, you do as you please of course.
9/10  by the looks of it, it could be a waste if you just leave it like it is imho
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD   Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD EmptySun 20 Sep - 13:38

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

nice work!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD   Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD Empty

Back to top Go down

Shin Ryu 2.0 (Upgrade) by LESSARD
Page 1 of 1