The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) Empty
PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)   DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 2:40 am

DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) SURUSHIPORT_zps1dc5589c
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)   DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:03 am

The most obscure mugen character ever Laughing 

Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)   DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:23 am

Ax wrote:
The most obscure mugen character ever Laughing 

xD Also, there are going to be subtitles over his sprites. OvO
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)   DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:35 am

DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) Crouchstrongpunch_zps0f251ffc
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)   DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 10:17 am

It's funny how it's used a Donkey Kong Country barrel to make a character like this...

you can use the TNT barrel for an attack... the DK Barrel animation for dizzy... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)   DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 10:40 am

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
It's funny how it's used a Donkey Kong Country barrel to make a character like this...

you can use the TNT barrel for an attack... the DK Barrel animation for dizzy... Wink

Actually, I have to go by his capabilities in Demolition Crew. ^^;; He's going to use numerous gadgets inside of his body, along with his wheels to attack. ^^ He's going to shoot missiles and bring out a big drill, and stuff of that nature. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)   DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 11:17 am

Ok, but yep... i'm toldin' you that the DK barrel animation whould work as a dizzy anim.

DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) 45613
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)   DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 12:10 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
Ok, but yep... i'm toldin' you that the DK barrel animation whould work as a dizzy anim.

DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) 45613

Oh! Sweet! It's Got The DK Icon Removed!! Thank You!! =DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)   DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!) Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: SURUSHI W.I.P. (Portrait Complete!)
Page 1 of 1