The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
manoleto16

Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) Empty
PostSubject: Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) EmptyJuly 4th 2020, 1:45 am

Hi, how are you guys? The truth is that this working at Mugens became my quarantine hobby haha.
Today I leave this one of the best comic hero of all time, Spider-Man. The game, in addition to the classic Mugen modes, includes a story mode. Obviously with Spidey as the protagonist. There is also a special Venom chapter.
It comes with about 30 chars and about 30 stages with music. And just like I said with the Mortal Kombat Mugen, if any battle gets too difficult for them, they just press F1 and move forward in the story. The characters and stages are not my own, I just put the game together with Story Mode. The plot is not faithful to any 100% Spidey timeline or universe, I just kept taking certain parts and aspects until the game was left. I leave a video of it and the LINK below:
Spoiler:
LINK:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qzx164bnhd3ejn2/Spider-Man_M.U.G.E.N_Game_by_Manoleto16.rar/file
-In the folder "Comics" inside the folder of the game, there is a file of type "ico", that the icon that I made of the game for direct access.
-Sorry for my bad english, I still learning the language
Hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) EmptyJuly 4th 2020, 3:13 am

Alright this looks really good but un till its fully translated into English I won't be able to play it but when you do I will fully play because it looks really good and if you need help with translated just use Google Translate and that should help a lot thanks for this cool custom story and I'll be waiting for the new translated version in English

manoleto16 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) EmptyJuly 4th 2020, 12:46 pm

Gracias manoleto16 !! Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) 670481599

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qzx164bnhd3ejn2/Spider-Man_M.U.G.E.N_Game_by_Manoleto16.rar/file

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
manoleto16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) EmptyJuly 4th 2020, 5:54 pm

Thanks for the comments!
I forgot mention the screenpack is not mine nether, was make it by TheKOFmugenGen. Marvel Nemesis is the original name.
Probably the next game will be of The Avengers
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) EmptyJuly 5th 2020, 12:17 am

Make an X men vs the brother hood where they all come together to fight appcolpse but please make the spider man one in English and the X men one too thank you and keep up the good work

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel's Spider-Man 2020 (With Story Mode)
Page 1 of 1