The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 Emptyby Basara-kun Yesterday at 7:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)

Go down 
+6
volzzilla
wacky me
Doom
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
Goresickness
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goresickness

Goresickness

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2023, 1:08 am

Testing new character, Iron Man S.K.I.N. and working on a new enemies.

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 Superh48
Back to top Go down
http://miopenbor.blogspot.com.es/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2023, 1:18 pm

like the idea, but needs better shading in the legs
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2023, 2:33 pm

I am spinning the history of the game, the first phases are going to be based on the Golden Age (World War II), where characters will appear not only from Marvel or DC, but in general from the time in which all They were fighting against the Germans, the Hydra enemies and the first boss, I have several things in mind, that it will not be Red Skull, which ends with the freezing of Captain America, and the story will focus on the present.
Here there are no infinity gems, but the cosmic cube, which alters reality making the dimensions collide (Which brings me to the second mod that I have already saved with some finished Amalgam characters), but that is already a bit ahead, first polish the demo well, upload it to the forum, and wait for both positive and negative opinions (with education please).
Here I leave an edit that I have in mind for the Golden Age, 3D Man, do not expect to see characters with high technology in the war, although some flamethrowers or hand grenades will fall.

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 3d_man10

Last edited by Goresickness on January 10th 2023, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2023, 10:40 pm

to whoever is sending the messages to gore like he spoke of, cut it out.

mmv is not worried about whatever he is editing because its towards openbor, a completely different engine.
Back to top Go down
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2023, 2:43 pm

News, I continue with the game, I have been very disconnected from the world because of work, which is a split schedule and I came home tired, the main ''hero'' of the villains mode is Onslaught, after his two defeats against the heroes, he seeks to return to capture Xavier and return to his original power.
The game is going to have three story modes, Heroes, Villains and Amalgam, I already have Supersoldier and Amazon finished, as soon as I edit the enemies I will upload more videos XD.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2023, 3:42 pm

Welcome back! ...and continue with your work
Back to top Go down
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2023, 8:42 pm

Second World War, the origin of the Golden Age against Hydra, to edit superheroes of that time.

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 Superh49

Back to top Go down
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2023, 10:25 pm

Another player from the Golden Age, The Shield (Archive Adventure Series).
The DC version is a robot, this is the original.

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 Superh50

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2023, 11:21 pm

Oh wow treasure
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2023, 1:35 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2023, 5:04 pm

Well, I'm already up and running, I've been on a split schedule at work and when I got home I just wanted to rest, so I've been on the PC a little.
I have several friends on Facebook who have asked me to make the Capcom style game, so I am working on the first boss and the basic enemies, the National Force (Marvel) and the boss to Albrecht Krieger (Captain Nazi DC Comics), I have to work on the details, but it is progressing well.
I'm trying to make the scenarios animated, with moving background characters, smoke, airplanes, details like that XD, more news soon.

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 First_10

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2023, 9:42 pm

So, good work
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2023, 10:32 pm

Awesome it looks so good
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2023, 11:23 pm

the fact that there is a character called captain nazi is wild
nice sprite work tho
Back to top Go down
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2024, 10:50 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next