The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4

Go down 
+11
Angelus_Silverhead
nedflandeurse
Blagoy
crosspotts1.0
galactus
Fede X
JARRO77
Chris Monvel
Tsuyoi
superxash
CAMARAO
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 11th 2020, 8:25 pm

CAMARAO wrote:
OsmundSaddler With Bitores Mendez and Ramon Salazar
Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Cadeir10

I finish Turning,Walking forward,Walking Back,all jumps moves,Run forwards,Hop backwards and some intros and taunts. now im working on attacks.

Badass clap
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 11th 2020, 8:55 pm

Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Cadeir10

That's awesome, pal. Really good work
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2020, 7:22 pm

Wow, that does look Awesome, I especially like
that Bitorez Mendez sprite personally, he looks
very cool and menacing ..Great Job Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 670481599
well done Flavio clap clap and good luck
with Saddler as well my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2020, 8:40 am

@ Tsuyoi Obrigado Amigo  Very Happy
@ Chris Monvel Thanks pal  Very Happy
@Galactus thanks man,Bitorez Mendez will be a hyper helper that you control with las plagas form  Cool

Some Pregress  Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 370463729
Feedback please,any thing i forguet or sould change??

I'm going to work on kicks now. but instead of being kicks attacks it will be the tentacle to get out of his skirt
Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Ssaddl10
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2020, 9:11 am

Woooooow Man are you kidding me???!!!! I was not espect a gameplay like this!!

You did really a KILLER WORK hahahahaha love the moves and the details you did!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Really great progress to me this is the right way!!!! adding tentacles for kicks is a good choice!!

You can do a LEGGENDARY RELEASE with this char!! if you work hard i know you BREAK the MUGEN!!

Judging from the video maybe you need to make the jump a litle more fast to make him as fast you can!! i don't like heavy chars who play slow

For the rest looks EPIC I'm a Resident Evil Fan and love Saddler to me your work in Insane Keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2020, 10:11 am

Looks so good!
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2020, 11:27 am

Wow he looks very good!! Great animations
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2020, 7:29 pm

Here's the base for the giant I was thinking about Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Crimin10 I can't wait I just started RE4 it's my first time but I'm not that good but I really want to play as his 2d form lol
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2020, 7:52 pm

CAMARAO wrote:
@ Tsuyoi Obrigado Amigo  Very Happy
@ Chris Monvel Thanks pal  Very Happy
@Galactus thanks man,Bitorez Mendez will be a hyper helper that you control with las plagas form  Cool

Some Pregress  Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 370463729
Feedback please,any thing i forguet or sould change??

I'm going to work on kicks now. but instead of being kicks attacks it will be the tentacle to get out of his skirt
Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Ssaddl10

É impressionante ver como você consegue fazer um trabalho incrível, meu amigo.

Me surpreendi e não foi pouco Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 2800933067 Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 2800933067 Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 2800933067
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2020, 9:53 am

@JARRO77
thanks for the motivating words, I hope to be able to finish this character to have the pleasure of playing with her. Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 670481599

@nedflandeurse Thanks

@Chris Monvel thanks, im going finish the kick attacks and more one hyper and them, im going to work on RE 3.5 OH YEAH  Cool

@Tsuyoi Obrigado , se precisar de ajuda para o seu personagem, comunica para eu ajudar  Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 670481599

@crosspotts1.0 yes, this base is very good. I thought exactly the same thing about using this base for el gigant. and about the knights, what is the base you wanted to talk about but what was missing the Las Plagas?
Yup, Resident Evil 4 is a good game. The Capcom already announced that he will do the Resident Evil 4 Remake  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2020, 10:06 am

Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Kotr_s10
Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Knight10
This was the base I was thinking I might need to resize them
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2020, 10:09 am

Wow, he just looks amazing. Sadler is one of the most mystical characters in RE. He even more greatest villain than Wesker, so it will be nice to have him in Mugen
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2020, 10:43 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:

@crosspotts1.0 Thanks a lot

will help with sure Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 670481599

yes, i just need to increase the size Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 370463729

@Angelus_Silverhead
yes, the idea of he ​​putting parasites to control all people shows that he was really crazy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2020, 12:40 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:

I don't think it's a good idea using a knight to represent another Knight, they should have their own look and movements to give them more identity and personality, i mean they move like human but they won't behave like such. The armors should have more zombie-like movements since they're empty shells controlled by a parasite. More static and less humanoid.
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2020, 2:57 pm

@ chris monvel don't worry ..

I will draw in a way that looks like the game. I will look at the armor on youtube videos and try to do it .

i believe i can do it. the saddler was the most difficult to draw and I am able to do Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4   Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Osmund Saddler from Resident Evil 4
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next