The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
"Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
"Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
"Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
"Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

"Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" Empty
PostSubject: "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020"   "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" EmptyApril 11th 2020, 3:23 pm

English.

Hey brothers and sisters of MUGENMULTIVERSE, lets get a mini event, "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020". I want to start a "easter egg search/quest" with 5 questions about me and my MUGEN works.

You have to send your answers via PM, The first 10 with the 5 correct answers will have an Exclusive unreleased price. The winners will be published, on sunday, you have 24 hours since the time of this post. GOOD LUCK

If you are smart enough to search you know where to find the answers, so lets get fun.

1. Where do I live (country, and city)?
2. Which are my favorite hobbies?
3. Which was MY first original character release (with no partnership)? (Not Shin Ryu, because its Evil Ryu Vyn´s base )
4. Which was MY second original character release (with no partnership)?
5. Name of my last 3 WIPs

Español

Hola hermanos y hermanas de MUGENMULTIVERSE, hagamos un mini evento, "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020". Quiero comenzar una  "búsqueda de huevos de Pascua" con 5 preguntas sobre mí y mis trabajos en MUGEN.

Deben enviar sus respuestas a través de PM. Los primeros 10 con las 5 respuestas correctas tendrán un premio exclusivo inédito.

Si eres lo suficientemente listo como para saber donde buscar, sabrás dónde encontrar las respuestas, así que vamos a divertirnos. Los ganadores serán publicados el domingo, tienen 24 horas a partir de la publicación de este post. BUENA SUERTE.

1. ¿Dónde vivo (país y ciudad)?
2. ¿Cuáles son mis pasatiempos favoritos?
3. Cuál es MI primer lanzamiento de personaje original (sin asociación)? (No Shin Ryu, debido a que la base es Evil Ryu de Vyn)
4. Cuál fue mi MI segundo lanzamiento de personaje original (sin asociación)?
5. Menciona mis últimos 3 WIPs

Lets the search start, que comience la búsqueda.
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020"   "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" EmptyApril 11th 2020, 4:14 pm

LESSARD wrote:
English.

Hey brothers and sisters of MUGENMULTIVERSE, lets get a mini event, "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020". I want to start a "easter egg search/quest" with 5 questions about me and my MUGEN works.

You have to send your answers via PM, The first 10 with the 5 correct answers will have an Exclusive unreleased price. The winners will be published, on sunday, you have 24 hours since the time of this post. GOOD LUCK

If you are smart enough to search you know where to find the answers, so lets get fun.

1. Where do I live (country, and city)?
2. Which are my favorite hobbies?
3. Which was MY first original character release (with no partnership)? (Not Shin Ryu, because its Evil Ryu Vyn´s base )
4. Which was MY second original character release (with no partnership)?
5. Name of my last 3 WIPs

Lets the search start, que comience la búsqueda.

Hey my big Friend Laughing

I really like to see your news Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I already made my attempt

Best regards "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" 705151839
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020"   "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" EmptyApril 11th 2020, 5:23 pm

Info update: There are already FOUR WINNERS, C´mon Guys Still have over 20 Hours to go ...
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020"   "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" EmptyApril 12th 2020, 8:16 am

Info update: There are already SIX WINNERS, C´mon Guys Still have almost 7 Hours to go ...
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020"   "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" EmptyApril 26th 2020, 12:57 am

i will release a screenpack soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020"   "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020"
Page 1 of 1