The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Spawn Mugen Project sprites Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Spawn Mugen Project sprites Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Spawn Mugen Project sprites Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Spawn Mugen Project sprites Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spawn Mugen Project sprites

Go down 
+3
CARNAGE777
alnyrd
NightDevil123
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

Spawn Mugen Project sprites Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 2nd 2020, 9:10 pm

I remember some folks on CrusaderCast working on a pretty ambitious Spawn MUGEN project a while back, and I remember seeing some pretty impressive sprites. Are they available anywhere, and are the people who created them still involved in MUGEN?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 2nd 2020, 10:25 pm

NightDevil123 wrote:
I remember some folks on CrusaderCast working on a pretty ambitious Spawn MUGEN project a while back, and I remember seeing some pretty impressive sprites. Are they available anywhere, and are the people who created them still involved in MUGEN?

Thanks!
Do you mean this one?

Spawn Mugen Project sprites GLIVr
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 3rd 2020, 7:50 am

Might be the same team, I don't remember. But in addition to Spawn himself, I also remember seeing sprites for other characters like The Redeemer and maybe even Angela.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 3rd 2020, 11:24 am

muchas cosas se perdieron cuando cerro crusadercast entre ellas los sprites para un personaje de assasins creed
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 3rd 2020, 11:50 am

Noted. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 3rd 2020, 12:36 pm

alnyrd wrote:
NightDevil123 wrote:

Thanks!
Do you mean this one?

Spawn Mugen Project sprites GLIVr
this the Spawn by Justinsane??@alnyrd I got but I change the stance and the palette of course...see
Spawn Mugen Project sprites Aaaa10
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 3rd 2020, 2:14 pm

Yeah, got the new Spawn. I was just wondering if the old sprites for the other characters had been preserved by anyone.

Anyhow, thanks as always!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 3rd 2020, 2:52 pm

this is a oldie Spawn @NightDevil123 originally got that stance created by Justinsane but I change and put that...
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 3rd 2020, 5:48 pm

NightDevil123 wrote:
Yeah, got the new Spawn. I was just wondering if the old sprites for the other characters had been preserved by anyone.

Anyhow, thanks as always!
If you're looking Spawn I mentioned above, I have it. IIRC, I recovered it from an archive
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 3rd 2020, 10:27 pm

Well, a long time ago the author "the Arlequim" released on CVG Forum the character Spawn from a project that had four characters:

- Spawn
- Kratos
- Dante
- Ezio

Spawn Mugen Project sprites 4team10

Spawn Mugen Project sprites 10279810

Spawn Mugen Project sprites Wipsig10

Honestly, I never saw his projects again since the release of Spawn. I have a few images from that time:

Spawn Mugen Project sprites Victor10 Spawn Mugen Project sprites Kratos10 Spawn Mugen Project sprites Bladeo10 Spawn Mugen Project sprites Eziop10

Spawn Mugen Project sprites Kratos10

Spawn Mugen Project sprites Predan11

Remembering that this content was just saved from the WIP pages back in 2017. I don't own any rights on that, so, don't claim it. Spawn Mugen Project sprites 345597572
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 3rd 2020, 10:44 pm

Awesome! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 4th 2020, 8:28 am

Tsuyoi wrote:
Well, a long time ago the author "the Arlequim" released on CVG Forum the character Spawn from a project that had four characters:

- Spawn
- Kratos
- Dante
- Ezio

Honestly, I never saw his projects again since the release of Spawn. I have a few images from that time:

Spawn Mugen Project sprites Victor10 Spawn Mugen Project sprites Kratos10 Spawn Mugen Project sprites Bladeo10 Spawn Mugen Project sprites Eziop10

Remembering that this content was just saved from the WIP pages back in 2017. I don't own any rights on that, so, don't claim it. Spawn Mugen Project sprites 345597572

what a GREAT characters.

it's really a shame not to continue this

especially dante,Ezio and Kratos

there are already many Good Spawn in Mugen
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 4th 2020, 9:56 am

my Spawn version says in read me file this:
------------------------------------Spawn BETA 1.0------------------------------------------
------------------------------Crisis Multiverse Project-------------------------------
--------------------------------Sprites: The ArLeQuIn------------------------------
-------------------------Coding: aa250,bdc,Trexell,Devsman----------------------
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 4th 2020, 9:26 pm

CAMARAO wrote:
Tsuyoi wrote:

- Spawn
- Kratos
- Dante
- Ezio

what a GREAT characters.

it's really a shame not to continue this

especially dante,Ezio and Kratos

there are already many Good Spawn in Mugen

yolomate wrote:
------------------------------------Spawn BETA 1.0------------------------------------------
------------------------------Crisis Multiverse Project-------------------------------
--------------------------------Sprites: The ArLeQuIn------------------------------
-------------------------Coding: aa250,bdc,Trexell,Devsman----------------------

Maybe you can find some of those members of the project to ask for it @CAMARAO. I'm pretty sure you could do a great work with that content (especially Ezio and Kratos) Spawn Mugen Project sprites 670481599
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites EmptyApril 4th 2020, 10:01 pm

yolomate wrote:

me too
i have that spawn

i think the spawn is the only char the author "The ArLeQuIn" finish

Tsuyoi wrote:

Maybe you can find some of those members of the project to ask for it @CAMARAO. I'm pretty sure you could do a great work with that content (especially Ezio and Kratos) Spawn Mugen Project sprites 670481599
[/quote]

I don't even know if these authors are active because it has been a long time since these projects

yes i believe i could .. but i can't do everything alone. if there was a team it was easier. right now i'm coding alice to see if i finally start on the saddler.
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Mugen Project sprites   Spawn Mugen Project sprites Empty

Back to top Go down

Spawn Mugen Project sprites
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next