The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH

Go down 
+26
Fede X
Josuke
MDS_GEIST
RenatoNat.J
Mazemerald
Chris Monvel
Midnight-Son
MERK_U
Shiri
skhsato123
CAMARAO
regisc
luciangarude
JARRO77
galactus
malevka1
crosspotts1.0
Blagoy
Predator
Melter
alnyrd
Doom
yolomate
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
RobsonMSH
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MERK_U

MERK_U

WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2020, 5:46 pm

Man Thing look's pretty killer. Hope he has a big moveset w/ a super jump... Great work! Look's promising.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyMay 26th 2020, 10:14 am

I think Mephisto needs a better stand if I drew one in stick figure do you think you could flesh it out
Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyMay 26th 2020, 11:06 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
I think Mephisto needs a better stand if I drew one in stick figure do you think you could flesh it out

Send me a look ... WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyMay 26th 2020, 11:36 am

RobsonMSH wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:

Send me a look ... WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 670481599

on that i aagree
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2020, 2:49 am

Hey man i see a big improvement on Mephisto about sprites and i'm really glad for this i remember an animation on your signature some days ago and was very cool

About his gameplay i see in the video,I suggest you to change something to make him more fast and fluid maybe this can be useful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you add a good coding for the moviment sometime is just necessary change a litle bit here and there moviment and velocity you can do it in your FF

I suggest you for your next chars DON'T USE CHARS ALREADY RELEASED

Try to use a TEMPLATE i want suggest you the CVG Template Beta 4 made by  ALEXZIQ, aa250, and bdc this is a very good template and very easy to use

If you use an already char released if the char is slow and heavy your char will be with the same problems hope you understand what i say

If you keep going in the Right Way you can do very good stuff in future i wish you the best!!!!
Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2020, 8:47 am

I am very attentive to the advice and feedback from the community ... Thanks JARRO77 for the tip of the template .... WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 670481599

I want to take the opportunity and publicize a small improvement in the Mysterio that I am doing ... As soon as I manage to make the necessary adjustments I promise to publish the update link here for you ...

Once again I thank this incredible community! I hope you like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2020, 9:07 am

Mysterio, Manthing, and Mephisto and Ares are big deals ny friend
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2020, 1:08 pm

Those are some impressive and creative hypers for Mysterio that not just fit him very well, but also distinguish him from other comic book fighters in mugen. I love it. I think thus far Mysterio is my favourite of the released ones, and I'm super happy to hear that you are working in the codes because it will be great to see jump, walk and other animations more fluid and making you feel like you play the character and not just the sprites. Keep up the amazing work, I also see amazing potential and passion with your works.

Man-Thing looks amazing! He looks to be very fun, and I know that I will love it, because I love the character, hehe.

Mephisto is my second favourite of yours that are released and you truly made Mephisto unique and fun. He is a must to add when I switch screenpacks etc. I agree that the stance seems a little bit odd, but I love that you try to make it stand out.

Ares looks super fun, awesome use of base with Zeus from WH2. Love the arsenal you gave him. The only thing that I am curious about is why he is so slow? I thought he was faster, and I think it would improve him a bit. Right now he looks like Juggernaut, but the size and physics for the char I think is a bit faster, except from this Ares is very hype! Love it.

I don't know how I feel about Absorbing Man tho. He feels to me a bit awkward the way the stand is. HE IS a very difficult character to make, and I applaud you for trying, and I know you can make him really good, like the others. As I said, he is very difficult this I know, but the absorb change needs to have a more fluid conversion. Or else it looks stiff and tacky. Anyways outside of that I'm looking forward to what more creative endeavours you will do, not just with Creel, but also anything in the future. You got my full attention with your work, that's why I had to give you my feedback.
Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2020, 1:59 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
Those are some impressive and creative hypers for Mysterio that not just fit him very well, but also distinguish him from other comic book fighters in mugen. I love it. I think thus far Mysterio is my favourite of the released ones, and I'm super happy to hear that you are working in the codes because it will be great to see jump, walk and other animations more fluid and making you feel like you play the character and not just the sprites. Keep up the amazing work, I also see amazing potential and passion with your works.

Man-Thing looks amazing! He looks to be very fun, and I know that I will love it, because I love the character, hehe.

Mephisto is my second favourite of yours that are released and you truly made Mephisto unique and fun. He is a must to add when I switch screenpacks etc. I agree that the stance seems a little bit odd, but I love that you try to make it stand out.

Ares looks super fun, awesome use of base with Zeus from WH2. Love the arsenal you gave him. The only thing that I am curious about is why he is so slow? I thought he was faster, and I think it would improve him a bit. Right now he looks like Juggernaut, but the size and physics for the char I think is a bit faster, except from this Ares is very hype! Love it.

I don't know how I feel about Absorbing Man tho. He feels to me a bit awkward the way the stand is. HE IS a very difficult character to make, and I applaud you for trying, and I know you can make him really good, like the others. As I said, he is very difficult this I know, but the absorb change needs to have a more fluid conversion. Or else it looks stiff and tacky. Anyways outside of that I'm looking forward to what more creative endeavours you will do, not just with Creel, but also anything in the future. You got my full attention with your work, that's why I had to give you my feedback.

That's why I always thank you in all my posts ... the care and respect for the details that I find in the feedbacks that you send me is what helped me to build these works ... Without a doubt I owe a lot to MMV ... WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 670481599

This is the new pose for Mephisto ...I found the remarks pertinent, and you were right ... WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2020, 3:59 pm

RobsonMSH wrote:
Mr.Ketchup wrote:

That's why I always thank you in all my posts ... the care and respect for the details that I find in the feedbacks that you send me is what helped me to build these works ... Without a doubt I owe a lot to MMV ... WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 670481599

This is the new pose for Mephisto ...I found the remarks pertinent, and you were right ... WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 670481599

Love that Mephisto you are working.. will be a good char Very Happy

I add your work in news page for you get more feedback WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2020, 4:09 pm

this could a be new start for marvels horror genre in mugen much like what Sony is doing with films, im glad to see people still taking interest in creating content for mugen despite how it looks overall, best of luck! i hope to see a lot of individual success and hopefully sometime afterwards chances for collaborations maybe?
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2020, 6:32 pm

Man Thing looks so amazing!! I'm a huge fan of the Marvel horror microverse, Ghost Rider, Man Thing, Morbius and the Legion of Monsters. I'd personally like to see Elsa Bloodstone in Mugen as well WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 2800933067
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2020, 7:41 pm

Good you changed the stance of Mephisto and it looks really good and for mysterio I hope you those are just hypers moves cause the one you First release was good just combine these 2 together and add a duplicate hyper like Loki's by shast and arkady where mysterio makes duplactes of him self and they all attack or if you want to make a special move where he forms multiples and they all move with the players movements
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 4th 2020, 5:34 pm

very good we have new options.
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 EmptyJune 4th 2020, 5:55 pm

My feedback with Mysterio : The one hyper with the "different variation" of hands is too repetitive. (Unless you have it being ONE Hyper, with a randomized choice of hands, that is fine, but if it's 3 seperate hypers I would find that is a hyper being repeated too much)
Also his voices could be better... Especially the voice when he returns from the hyper, I believe he says "Bravo" it's just sort of high pitched and not suitable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH   WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WIPS 2020 by RobsonMSH
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next