The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release Empty
PostSubject: New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release   New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release EmptyDecember 24th 2019, 4:22 am

New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release DSnuk7V

Dowload link
ITS REAL AND ITS REBUILD FROM SCRATCH
Download Release located here at google drive

version 1.1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LtDDx6GvEUMWCBvPpvNQK7RhKnuzVhkT/view?usp=sharing

version 1.0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yQBgBkVCmaTZ-S_pTZkCATpCJBAUrzSD/view?usp=sharing

All thanks to Phantom and the Newage Mugen forum and Discord and New Mica now run great without no issues

from Phantom test this what he said
Phantom: Hey oldgamer, I have tested MICA version you sent me and I have good news and bad news....

The good news is, it is working completely fine with no issues or errors Twisted Evil

The bad news is...I don't know why anyone would be having any problems because I couldn't find any even after testing on 3 different PCs.

The input button config works fine.
The rounds start fine no crashing.

So to deal with the more technical issues of why it is possibly crashing for people, I am going to ask my friend on here to make a more detailed post, an FAQ if you would on Mugen, crashes, performance issues, and the sorts of common errors people seem to always be getting.

But in summary, those people having problems with your screen pack are all people with either hardware, or software, or driver issues on their own PCs. There is no issue with your screen pack or Mugen, or the Mugen patch.

I have tested this on 3 separate windows 10 PCs with different PC specs.
This screenpack only uses about 1GB of system Memory, and about 1.5-2GB of Video Memory (VRAM) when it is running a match.
Therefor it is safe to sat that anyone with a PC that has 64bit Windows 10, atleast 8GB of RAM and an OPenGL compatible  Video Graphics card from AMD or NVidia manufactured in the last 10 years, should have zero issues.

If they cannot run this game, their PC is not suitable for HD resolution mugen of 1280x720 or higher, and is not suitable for Mugen 1.1 or the OPenGL features it has. I hope that helps.

Last edited by OldGamer on January 8th 2020, 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release   New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 11:32 pm

New Rebuild Mica screen pack is now 100% fixed and ready for download enjoy everyone Very Happy all credit goes to Phantom and New Age Mugen Community and there Discord download and info is in the top post
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release   New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 11:51 pm

I surely say this is one of your best work I have ever seen! I am terrible at giving opinions on improvements and the like, especially when it comes to your work which I think is excellent! The only thing I could suggest would be the songs, if you make more oldgame style screempacks, that you can use retrowave or syth songs.

I am glad that you are helping here with your work, as it would be a shame not to see you in this forum, but I understand its reasons.

If I find something that needs fixing, I promise to let you know.
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release   New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 11:57 am

Andy_X wrote:
I surely say this is one of your best work I have ever seen! I am terrible at giving opinions on improvements and the like, especially when it comes to your work which I think is excellent! The only thing I could suggest would be the songs, if you make more oldgame style screempacks, that you can use retrowave or syth songs.

I am glad that you are helping here with your work, as it would be a shame not to see you in this forum, but I understand its reasons.

If I find something that needs fixing, I promise to let you know.
New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release 670481599 Please your word alone that make me very happy, please share opinion and thuoght and thank you sooo mush for your kind words, that mean LOT to me, yes I always looking for a Sound manager and also know his stuff about music and also how to create sound and make music, at one point Demon Kai was my Sound manager but because He A New Father with his first new born. I dont want to bother him, because I understand how to raise a family. so now Im stuck without one, so I had used free copy right music for this new mica
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release   New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 10:38 pm

MicaHD is now also Mugen1.0 NTcore 4gb patch is now release for a download Very Happy light of feather with great speed loading time Very Happy and all bug are fixed with this as well. you can get it the top post as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release   New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release EmptyJanuary 8th 2020, 10:08 am

GOOD MORNING OLDGAMER...I LOVE YOUR SCREENPACK...GREAT WORK TO ALL ..BUT HOW CAN I GET THIS SELECT SCREEN....,,,,ANY POINTERS OR HELP...I TRIED MYSELF...TO USE THE ADDON SLOTS AND I ALWAYS GET AN ERROR..AND IN oldgamer's read me note...IT IS BLANK..PLS HELP ME ON HOW TO GET THE SELECT SCREEN ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU..
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release   New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release EmptyJanuary 8th 2020, 11:04 pm

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
GOOD MORNING OLDGAMER...I LOVE YOUR SCREENPACK...GREAT WORK TO ALL ..BUT HOW CAN I GET THIS SELECT SCREEN....,,,,ANY POINTERS OR HELP...I TRIED MYSELF...TO USE THE ADDON SLOTS AND I ALWAYS GET AN ERROR..AND IN oldgamer's read me note...IT IS BLANK..PLS HELP ME ON HOW TO GET THE SELECT SCREEN ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU..

here a better new fixed Addon patch
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sBahw2KrWki1spYMBLveRZQeFcAspd_w/view?usp=sharing

and be sure you have the lasted version just be sure that you are up to date with my screen pack

version 1.1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LtDDx6GvEUMWCBvPpvNQK7RhKnuzVhkT/view?usp=sharing

version 1.0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yQBgBkVCmaTZ-S_pTZkCATpCJBAUrzSD/view?usp=sharing

and also about that addon slot its been lost when I was working with the project and I made mistake by saving my progress by mistake. so you wont be able to get it.. because is lost for good. Im truly sorry but you just have to deal with the new fixed add-on and new update mica screen pack and just use what we have for now. Im so sorry but that how the cookie crumble buddy Sad
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release   New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release EmptyJanuary 9th 2020, 8:34 pm

THANK YOU OLD GAMER...JUST WONDERING..IF IT IS COOL FOR ME TO CHANGE YOUR SELECT SCREEN TO THE ONE I WANT..IT WOULD BE PRIVATE..UNLESS YOUR COOL WITH ME SHARING IT..I ALSO LOVE TO MAKE SCREENPACKS ON MY SPARE TIME..BUT UNFORTUNATELY MY HEART HAS NOT BEEN IN IT FOR A WHILE..DUE TO MY HEALTH...LOST MY PASSION FOR IT..JUST STARTING TO COME BACK SLOWLY TO MUGEN..IT WAS MY PASSION..WHO KNOWS I MIGHT JUST FINISH...MY MARVEL UNIVERSE VS DC UNIVERSE REMIX...THANKS AGAIN AND GOD BLESS YOU...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release   New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1