The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
 Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
 Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
 Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
 Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DatKofGuy

DatKofGuy

Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  Empty
PostSubject: Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf     Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  EmptyNovember 27th 2019, 8:21 am

So a little back-story before I talk about the project. Growing up, Fatal Fury was one of the games I almost always played whenever we went to the arcades (these places are a dying breed, so sad). I have very fond memories of playing against my cousins trying to figure out special moves and such. Back then, Joe was always my fave, Andy is my fave now though, but it was only when I got older and actually started looking into the lore of the game that I truly fell in love with this series. One thing though was that the lore at the time was very limited, hell even today its still a bit confusing.

I'm no writer,  I can't hand animate, and my sprite animations are poor at best, but I've come to realize that gaming is probably one of the best storytelling mediums. I get lost in those single-player story-driven games.

So anyway, this mod is my interpretation of the Fatal Fury story, I will be taking some liberties here and there, but the core story will be there. I want it to be a single-player story experience, so there will be no multiplayer unfortunate;y (maybe in a future mode, let's see how this goes). Terry will be the main focus of course, and I hope to highlight other parts of the character that aren't always covered.

I've not done anything in OpenBor in over 5 years now, so I'm kinda relearning as I am going along. So not too sure when this will be done. Im hoping to have a demo video out by the end of the month.
Credits for assets used will be given as progress is made.

For now I'll leave you all with the title screen.
 Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  JzZpWBP

Looking forward to sharing my progress with you all.
Back to top Go down
DatKofGuy

DatKofGuy

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf     Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  EmptyMay 11th 2020, 4:42 pm

I've kinda been feeling bad that I haven't posted any progress, so here is a small video of an early version. Some of the stuff are place holders. Ralf is just the test dummy enemy and won't appear in the game.
It's really not much, but it's just to show the mod is being worked on. Please look forward to actual updates in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf     Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  EmptyMay 11th 2020, 6:57 pm

that's good, but won't be better if you use only fatal fury enemies?, the thematic will be more consistent.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf     Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  EmptyMay 11th 2020, 7:03 pm

Mazemerald wrote:
that's good, but won't be better if you use only fatal fury enemies?, the thematic will be more consistent.

So will do, that is only a test enemy ...  Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  3876111886

@DatKofGuy
I will be following this ... yes
By the way, my favorite is Joe ... ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
DatKofGuy

DatKofGuy

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf     Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  EmptyMay 31st 2020, 3:42 pm

Added new stages
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf     Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  EmptyMay 31st 2020, 3:53 pm

I like your stages ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf     Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatal Fury - Legend of the Hungry Wolf
Page 1 of 1