The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL] Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL] Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL] Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL] Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoucchi

N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL] Empty
PostSubject: N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL]   N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL] EmptyNovember 24th 2019, 4:05 am

Yeah, it's not everyone's cup of tea, i know. I initially conceived it as a joke (and would like to apologize had there been inconveniences put upon anyone here), but felt compelled to continue working on it cuz boredom kept striking lately and apparently i had nothing better to do with my life. Do feel free to modify it to your liking, as the SP mainly steals borrows a lot of elements from other authors' works anyway; most notably Gray Fox / SOLIDUS SNAKE's GITS SP, which i edited over from (cheers!  cheers ) while the Elecbyte logo shown in the intro was taken from one of Dissidia's SP (I had honestly forgotten about it until he pointed it out, the intro itself is a repurpose from MvT SP i made years ago, sorry fam)

*UPDATED 12/13/2019* to version 5.0
- redesigned a lot of elements since the last couple ones didn't really stick with me;
- cooked up some neat little lifebars to go with it, also available to be downloaded separately here;
- now comes in its own folder as per suggested so that you no longer have to overwrite your default system.def; and
- all templates are now in .xcf format instead of .psd. the reason for this is because i primarily use gimp and saving them as .psd always results in the text layers becoming non-editable.

And without further ado, have some screenshots (it's kinda nsfw, so be wary):
Spoiler:

Last but not the least, the download link:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gp1myxs5ff2eeoy/noascreenpack.rar/file

Enjoy, i guess  Razz

Last edited by Ryoucchi on November 28th 2020, 2:21 pm; edited 6 times in total

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ryoucchi

PostSubject: Re: N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL]   N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL] EmptyNovember 26th 2019, 6:23 am

more updates:

- wasn't really feeling how the victory screen turned out, so i decided to redo it from scratch. think i quite like how they look now.

it's still the same download as before.

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ryoucchi

PostSubject: Re: N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL]   N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL] EmptyDecember 12th 2019, 12:22 pm

*UPDATED 12/13/2019* to version 5.0
- redesigned a lot of elements since the last couple ones didn't really stick with me;
- cooked up some neat little lifebars to go with it, also available to be downloaded separately here;
- now comes in its own folder as per suggested so that you no longer have to overwrite your default system.def; and
- all templates are now in .xcf format instead of .psd. the reason for this is because i primarily use gimp and saving them as .psd always results in the text layers becoming non-editable.

also as the title says, this is the last time i'm updating this, my next reply to the thread would probably just be to address any technical issues should anyone encounter one. till the next time :p

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL]   N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL] Empty

Back to top Go down

N.O.A (Nations of Armpits) 5.0 [Final Update] [1.1 / OpenGL]
Page 1 of 1