The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:17 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  Empty
PostSubject: Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1    Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  EmptyNovember 14th 2019, 11:35 am

Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  670481599 this time the game is been moved to a safer location, I notices a lot these youtuber take my Compilation game and dont give credit of the Mugen community or to me when making the game. some the video I saw took my good name and replace it there own name by confusing the other viewers by making them to think they created Mica Screen Pack and making money of my creation. And so I made a partnership with Game Jolt. Mica can finally be a Free full game for everyone to enjoy. Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation was not to be distributed to be pay to play or Commission or to be a Product for sell, The Mugen Software is freeware fan made base software to create and build your own Fighting game in 2D with no type of programming skills, Only way Mugen creator can make money of The mugen software by Commission or donation by Hiring them to make a Mugen Characters for you or submit a donation to keep their website a float to pay their bills, Today Youtubers take and steal from the Mugen Creator's Content for there selfish greed or for build more traffic attention to there Youtube contribution, Now the game be safe here at Game Jolt.

you can download the full game compilation located here
Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation
Full Game Download at Game Jolt
https://gamejolt.com/games/mugen_infinite_character_arena_final_compilation/450074

I would love for All Mugen Creator that love to build and create your mugen original content and Join Game Jolt, and Contribute your full game project with them for better security and fun way to distribute your creation to the world ilu
here there website
https://gamejolt.com/
Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  Gamejolt-logo-light-4x.64eb4717
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1    Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  EmptyNovember 15th 2019, 12:38 pm

This is seriously scummy.
This is why people can't have nice things!
I'm sorry man... but hey, can i have that screenpack?
It's your latest M.I.C.A, right?
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1    Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  EmptyNovember 15th 2019, 12:42 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
This is seriously scummy.
This is why people can't have nice things!
I'm sorry man... but hey, can i have that screenpack?
It's your latest M.I.C.A, right?
this is the same final version from the same screenpack for 640x480 but its not the HD version

but I can send you the file if you want the MICA Final HD beta, but keep in mind is Incomplete xD so dont have no lifebars or don't have victory screen added lol! if that what your asking scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1    Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen Infinite Character Arena Final Compilation Release 1.1
Page 1 of 1