The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Black Knight WIP - Page 2 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Black Knight WIP - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Black Knight WIP - Page 2 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Black Knight WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black Knight WIP

Go down 
+11
Cristianomelo
pockydeluxe1
volzzilla
Mr.Ketchup
yolomate
thatguy
Doom
skhsato123
malevka1
carpa5
shanri
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CapFighter

CapFighter

Black Knight WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Knight WIP   Black Knight WIP - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2019, 3:56 pm

shanri wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have shown this character off once before as an opponent in my ironfist preview video.  i wanted now, to make an official announcement, during the birthday event, that he is a developing WIP.
Nicotinefist was gracious enough to allow me and bwwd to turn his Black Knight sprite into a full character.  I am excited for how he is developing.  He should be a cool addition to mugen when we are done.  I would love to hear any suggestions for specials or hypers
Let me know what you think!

In comics, the Black Knight's sword can absorb energy and then cast it into shape and a beam of energy .-- You can make the sword abosrver energy when it defends bursts of energy (if that is not too difficult to program).
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/captainap60
CapFighter

CapFighter

PostSubject: Re: Black Knight WIP   Black Knight WIP - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2019, 4:15 pm

shanri wrote:

I have shown this character off once before as an opponent in my ironfist preview video.  i wanted now, to make an official announcement, during the birthday event, that he is a developing WIP.
Nicotinefist was gracious enough to allow me and bwwd to turn his Black Knight sprite into a full character.  I am excited for how he is developing.  He should be a cool addition to mugen when we are done.  I would love to hear any suggestions for specials or hypers

another blow might be to hurl his sword at his opponent, as he did in Avengers 282, throwing Thor from a huge stone that caught him.
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Black Knight WIP   Black Knight WIP - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2019, 5:38 pm

CapFighter wrote:
shanri wrote:

In comics, the Black Knight's sword can absorb energy and then cast it into shape and a beam of energy .-- You can make the sword abosrver energy when it defends bursts of energy (if that is not too difficult to program).

cool. idea. i will figure out how to use it!
thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Black Knight WIP   Black Knight WIP - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2019, 5:39 pm

CapFighter wrote:
shanri wrote:

another blow might be to hurl his sword at his opponent, as he did in Avengers 282, throwing Thor from a huge stone that caught him.

another good idea. i will have to figure out the logistics of a move like this.
thanks again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
CapFighter

CapFighter

PostSubject: Re: Black Knight WIP   Black Knight WIP - Page 2 EmptyMay 16th 2019, 4:04 pm

shanri wrote:

I'll send you the picture where he throws his sword for reference - I hope it helps.

Back to top Go down
duskvegeta

PostSubject: Re: Black Knight WIP   Black Knight WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2019, 9:54 am

Hi friends! Some suggestions here:

Avengers in Galactic Storm

(minute 12:53)

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Back to top Go down
icecream11

PostSubject: Re: Black Knight WIP   Black Knight WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2019, 4:05 pm

Looks brilliant  Surprised you could use the other Black Knights for some speacials. I don't remember exactly but I think they are all related: there is this Black Knight, the original from the days of King Arthur, and an early villain of Iron Man etc. Here's the original

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/blackknightpercy.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Knight WIP   Black Knight WIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Knight WIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2