The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dagger from Marvel Comics

Go down 
+13
rjplayer
ernes
Mr.Ketchup
thatguy
rafhot
skhsato123
Shining
crosspotts1.0
yolomate
Fede X
Loganfan
volzzilla
Doom
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ernes

Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2019, 10:57 pm

no esta mal
pero prefiero MVC style.
Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 670481599
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2019, 11:05 pm

You need a coder ask free gaming revolution on YouTube or discord but for spriter I don't know where too look maybe lesserd but those are just some options if you end up going through the getting her completed
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2019, 11:35 pm

Thanks for the interest. Lessard is great. Equally there are several good creators here, but I do not want to make a commitment to anyone. The indicated ones will already appear.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
rjplayer

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2019, 2:12 am

Very cool wip.
Great work.
clap
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2023, 5:13 pm

It will be an honor to bring this Dagger into MVC style. You can count on me.

Mr.Ketchup and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2023, 11:36 pm

Doom wrote:

Thanks for the interest. Lessard is great. Equally there are several good creators here, but I do not want to make a commitment to anyone. The indicated ones will already appear.

is this a full char and just not released?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2023, 3:47 am

I can code her if you would like me to
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2023, 7:15 am

These sprites look pretty cool and always generate interest from potential coders.

@Doom I hope you find the right partner for Dagger. Like you with The Question char, it took a long time to see a release, but the end result was great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2023, 3:04 pm

I'm also looking forward to its release, I really hope you find an encoder to convert it to MvC style, the sprites are amazing!

By the way, have you planned which cloak is present in some specials/hypers?

By the way, if you still need help completing the sprites, maybe I can help with that.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2023, 5:59 pm

I will seriously take into account everything that has been said here. Support is greatly appreciated.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2023, 6:08 pm

I'll repeat my opinion on that character, and say that it would be a loooot more interesting as a double character, "Cloak and Dagger", like they did in Marvel Avengers Alliance (especially considering that Cloak would suck as a solo character).
Your sprites and WIPs are awesome tho, I remember seeing this a while back and thinking it was a shame it was never completed MvC style.
Good luck with everything Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 670481599

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2023, 6:43 pm

Raijjin wrote:
I'll repeat my opinion on that character, and say that it would be a loooot more interesting as a double character, "Cloak and Dagger", like they did in Marvel Avengers Alliance (especially considering that Cloak would suck as a solo character).
Your sprites and WIPs are awesome tho, I remember seeing this a while back and thinking it was a shame it was never completed MvC style.
Good luck with everything  Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 670481599

I agree with you, maybe implement one or two specials with Cloak: a classic teleportation and another special where cloak absorbs projectiles, as well as one or two hypers where cloak is involved, definitely making the character a two-in-one would be interesting.

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagger from Marvel Comics   Dagger from Marvel Comics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dagger from Marvel Comics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2