The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ramongtg

ramongtg

MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA Empty
PostSubject: MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA   MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 2:47 pm

Good notice for the fans of MVC3 i found the same font with the names of combos of MVC3 and i get do in the photoshop the same names equal in the game MVC3 and i use the sounds of combos of UMVC3 that i found in the site Sound Resource.
Now i'm doing some tests and i hope that in some days or weeks i will finish, and after i will share with everyone Smile

Here is the vídeo with the images and sounds of project:
MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA:

After i release will be missing found or someone do or share or sell the hit effects of MVC3 ok.
Note: The unique person that i know that already have this effects that is missing is JAFAR but until now he not respond my e-mails and questions Sad see the comment and video, so if you JAFAR or someone could help the mugen fans like me sharing this effects will be amazing:

See the images of tests:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When I post the credits will be from my friend Ian Miguel, because due to his tutorial of combos of Killer Instinct I was able to make a base for the codes of the images of combos and sounds of the MVC3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mugendownloadlinksandshareramongarcia/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA   MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 6:25 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA   MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA EmptyMarch 27th 2019, 9:34 pm

this must take a hard work to do, hi-res stuff is a little heavy.
Back to top Go down
ramongtg

ramongtg

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA   MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA EmptyMarch 28th 2019, 12:18 am

Shining wrote:
Awesome
Thanks

Mazemerald wrote:
this must take a hard work to do, hi-res stuff is a little heavy.
Was so so friend Mazemerald take me one week to do, i only download the fonts and in the photoshop, after this i open the screeshots that i take from HD videos of youtube of MVC3 original game names of combos etc and after this i do a zoom in the image in front of photoshop, after this i was resizing the font to the same place of screenshot, and in the final i change the color until get the most equal & change some values in 'blending options' of photoshop:)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mugendownloadlinksandshareramongarcia/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA   MUGEN MVC3 COMBO IMAGES ETC + SOUNDS by RAMON GARCIA Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1